• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Reached platinum on LAN :>

oUUmqJ.png

Reached platinum on LAN :>

oUUmqJ.png

do you live in NA or south america? Getting tired of 110 ping on east coast and been debating whether or not I should patch my client for LAN and make a smurf and test ping, and if its below 70, I might switch.

do you live in NA or south america? Getting tired of 110 ping on east coast and been debating whether or not I should patch my client for LAN and make a smurf and test ping, and if its below 70, I might switch.

I get like 70/80 ping on NA and like 110-130 on LAN.

just got bored and played a few rankeds with morg jungle and Lissandra jungle

feedback = morg was the easier one when it omes up to clear the jungle with her huge spellvamp procing the smite + monsters heal easily going throught it. Ganks were a new level. miss Q back off. endgame was solid no steal potential like lee j4 or zac noc tho

liss= amazing. Clearing kinda quick. armor , Mr, Attack speed and Movementspeed uintessences, skill the Q / W up(better ganks/faster clear on Q . Amazing ganks people dont even notice such as the right side of the botlane where you can E over the long ass wall and the E is not even beeign shown up for enemies. nice doublebot laning potential if lanes are swap to help your sololaner out of strongly focused lanes from the adc/supp. after you got the spellvampjungleItem and morello/ harmonie you had enougt mana.. shes mana hunrgy as hell tho.. some lee/zed mid will solve this problem.
Insane towerdiving with her ult keeping the focus of the turret on you but not beeign able to get hit is so goood.. try it out. you will love it. my build = magic pen boots, spellvamp lizards item / hourglass, Morello , he upgraded kelch, Rabadons

you will have your fun with sick ganks in the early game, trust me :)

just got bored and played a few rankeds with morg jungle and Lissandra jungle

feedback = morg was the easier one when it omes up to clear the jungle with her huge spellvamp procing the smite + monsters heal easily going throught it. Ganks were a new level. miss Q back off. endgame was solid no steal potential like lee j4 or zac noc tho

liss= amazing. Clearing kinda quick. armor , Mr, Attack speed and Movementspeed uintessences, skill the Q / W up(better ganks/faster clear on Q . Amazing ganks people dont even notice such as the right side of the botlane where you can E over the long ass wall and the E is not even beeign shown up for enemies. nice doublebot laning potential if lanes are swap to help your sololaner out of strongly focused lanes from the adc/supp. after you got the spellvampjungleItem and morello/ harmonie you had enougt mana.. shes mana hunrgy as hell tho.. some lee/zed mid will solve this problem.
Insane towerdiving with her ult keeping the focus of the turret on you but not beeign able to get hit is so goood.. try it out. you will love it. my build = magic pen boots, spellvamp lizards item / hourglass, Morello , he upgraded kelch, Rabadons

you will have your fun with sick ganks in the early game, trust me :)

You didn't play morgana
and all 3 of ur last games were normals

che rex - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends

the amount of lies you tell is unreal, yet u still do

i think if you lost more than 100 games in a series below platinum they should block you from ranked for x amount of time so these trolls can maybe stop a lil bit

There's already a post of a rioter in the forums saying that they want to address the Division 5 trolls for season 4, and that most likely after X amount of games or X amount of reports during 0LP will cause you to drop down the tier.

You didn't play morgana
and all 3 of ur last games were normals

che rex - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends

the amount of lies you tell is unreal, yet u still do

you kept talking about a smurf you had " taken to the 10 playsoffs ( please carry me were ur words ) since you didnt deserve to be bronze and ur still are after several months.

the bullshit slicking throught your mouth is unreal.

@ topic, anyone noticed these fking laags on EUW?

Last edited:
Back