• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Tier Rewards
(Based on the tier you’re in at the end of Season 3)

rewards-bronze-crest.png

Bronze or higher: Season 3 Summoner Icon
You’ll earn a Summoner Icon that displays your accomplishments. There is a different icon for each tier.

rewards-silver-crest.png

Silver or higher: Profile banner trim, Loading screen border, and Victorious Ward SkinFrom your profile banner to your loading screen, reach Silver or higher to earn the corresponding trim. Each tier has a different colored trim. At Silver tier, you’ll also pick up a new permanent Victorious Ward skin to light up the jungle your way.

rewards-goldplatdiam-crests.png

Gold or higher: Season 3 medal for Buddy and Team invitations and Victorious Champion Skin
Should you climb to the highest ranks of competitive play, you’ll greet new friends and teammates with a personalized invitation badge that shows off your success in shiny style. You’ll also earn the permanent Victorious Ward skin and a unique Victorious skin.

Season 3 rewards.

Good guy riot, giving silvers ward skins to encourage warding :)
I'm in Silver and if you get an actual support they ward.
Except if they go AP support like Lux they don't ,_,
I try to whatever role I'm playing xd

Well the rewards in season 2 were the same except we get ward skins now but I do agree that they should've done something bigger with the big ranked rework and because of how big league has gotten from season 2 to 3

I'm wondering, should I stream my gaimz? ;o
To be honest, unless you're a comedian or diamond3+, you'll get max 20 viewers, but if you're okay with that, shure wai nawt? You can go back and rewatch your games and realize how trash you played that game :D

I talked to phreak yesterday for a few minutes, and he said that Riot wont be changing any of the rewards :/ I told him that I thought people that get Challenger should get something better than people that get gold >.<

To be honest, unless you're a comedian or diamond3+, you'll get max 20 viewers, but if you're okay with that, shure wai nawt? You can go back and rewatch your games and realize how trash you played that game :D
TRASH?! Ooookay... I guess I am crap ;-;

q5GoxjM.jpg

I almost feel bad smurfing especially when the other team is so humble.
"You have shit build but you win because my team feed"

Back