• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

ok fuck it..... I'm gonna be that kid who'se gonna cry..... i went duoq with a friend... midgame, he was 8/0/something something idk... i had 7/1/something something.... anyway, he was fizz, apc, i was caitlyn, adc.... what happened each teamfight? no one tried to protect me except my support, leona. no one tried to protect fizz aswell..... no one wants the job of the goddamn tank and wants to peel for their fed apc and adc..... it was practically a won game but friggin jarvan from the jungle goes in without his full team and gets himself plus 2/3 teammembers killed.... bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla I'm bad, I can't play the game, I can't carry... fuck all that bullshit, people are fucking braindead and elo hell fucking exists.

ok fuck it..... I'm gonna be that kid who'se gonna cry..... i went duoq with a friend... midgame, he was 8/0/something something idk... i had 7/1/something something.... anyway, he was fizz, apc, i was caitlyn, adc.... what happened each teamfight? no one tried to protect me except my support, leona. no one tried to protect fizz aswell..... no one wants the job of the goddamn tank and wants to peel for their fed apc and adc..... it was practically a won game but friggin jarvan from the jungle goes in without his full team and gets himself plus 2/3 teammembers killed.... bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla I'm bad, I can't play the game, I can't carry... fuck all that bullshit, people are fucking braindead and elo hell fucking exists.
The way I finally got out of elo hell is by going Rengar every single game... No matter what role I was, and I could always still carry against the little fuck ups on the enemy team and the fuck ups on my team :p. Some people are just terrible at league :/

Btw, Rengar support works in elo hell too. Don't let people complain, because all you have to do is get the adc really fed or push the enemies back to the turret and then once you're 6 start roaming with your ult, and eventually you'll get decently fed.

elo hell exists to an extent

heres my two cents;

I was bronze 5, stuck there for a while, going up and down bronze division like no tomorrow. Hell I even made bronze 3 then dropped to bronze 5.
The problem wasn't my team mates, it was me. I main ADC, Vayne to be exact. Yes there is no peel in bronze, theres none in silver either, so don't think it gets better.
I improved because I wanted Silver, now I want gold and I've gone from silver 5 to silver 3 (almost 2) in 2 days of playing. I was stuck at silver 5 for around 6 weeks+
I kept improving. I played Jungle and ADC only (other roles if I'd have to). I lose lane as an ADC 1 out of 5 games if that. I stuck to one ADC and one Jungle. Vayne and Hecarim. I still only play Vayne and Hecarim with a switch to Jinx, Ezreal if Vayne is banned or Xin jungle if Hecarim is banned.

TL;DR; I was stuck in bronze for a long time, mained 2 champs, learned from my mistakes, learned some mechanics now I'm silver 3 and rising.

I can even duo with you macedoon if you'd like and show you how easy bronze is now I'm in Silver, theres a huge skill gap between the both and it's noticeable. But Silver is worse than bronze, theres more flamers, feeders, trolls etc

but yes elo hell exists because of the flamers, feeders, trolls etc. Because people don't know how to chill the fuck out and focus on the game and not flame. Elo Hell exists because of flame.

DuoQ works best when there is 1 carry and 1 tank. For example, when I was in bronze and I duoq with a silver vriend. If I was adc he was vi jungle. If he was apc, I was sejuani jungle. Or he got unlucky and he had to play leona. But we could still win games quite easily. The problem here was that we both went for carry instead that one of us went for jungle or top. Normally we peel for eachother, that's the only way we know how to carry ourselves.

You shouldn't duoqueue at all, it lowers the MMR of the rest of your team mates and highers the enemy team.
If I duoqueue with my friend who is silver 4 and I'm silver 3, we'll get matched with golds on the enemy team and we'll have at least 1 silver 5 on our team, guarenteed

The only benefits for me in duo-Q is I get first pick so I usually get mid, and carry hard, but in Solo Q it's all random! but like someone above said started bronze V only locked n katarina/akali to carry myself out, worked too.
But n Gold + you got to have more class... it seems and play diff roles, which sometime work out sometimes dont.

fc,550x550,white.u6.jpg

Usually if I lose a game it's 50% my teams fault and 50% my fault (we all are to blame), but sometimes it's almost entirely your teams fault. People forget that this is a team game so yes, you can blame your from time to time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I belong in gold or something like that but I do feel like I don't belong in silver 5 but at least in 3. Next week on monday and tuesday I'll have exams, after that, I'll try to only play ranked and see if I can get to my desired(deserved) league. If I really feel like I belong there, I'm sure I'll get it eventually. And from there on, I just hope that there will be less trollers, less reckless players, less people thinking that they can trade even when they are so far behind and less people going into teamfights when its 5v4/4v3 etc. in the enemies benefit.

Usually if I lose a game it's 50% my teams fault and 50% my fault (we all are to blame), but sometimes it's almost entirely your teams fault. People forget that this is a team game so yes, you can blame your from time to time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I belong in gold or something like that but I do feel like I don't belong in silver 5 but at least in 3. Next week on monday and tuesday I'll have exams, after that, I'll try to only play ranked and see if I can get to my desired(deserved) league. If I really feel like I belong there, I'm sure I'll get it eventually. And from there on, I just hope that there will be less trollers, less reckless players, less people thinking that they can trade even when they are so far behind and less people going into teamfights when its 5v4/4v3 etc. in the enemies benefit.

dont be mistaken, this shit still happens xd

Back