• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Renekton should be nerfed anyway.

X0UFfxi.png

http://twitch.tv/potargame - follow

Renekton should be nerfed anyway.
That's Nasus...
-------------------------------
gm-banner_7.jpg

Early look at Featured Gameplay Modes
BY BRACKHAR

Featured Gameplay Modes are about ready to burst onto the League! We have a variety of experimental modes - each with a unique spin on the classic League of Legends formula – that we’re looking to introduce one at a time. We’re limiting the availability of each mode so that you can try out a variety of different game types. After they’re brought down, we’ll check out your feedback as we develop new game modes - there’s always a chance that we’ll bring back the ones you love the most, too.

The first mode we’re introducing is One For All, which consists of two teams of five players all using the same champion. The One For All matchmaking queue will be featured on Summoner’s Rift, but you’ll be able to try the mode out on any League map via custom games. If you’ve ever dreamed of nuking an enemy team with five Final Sparks, chaining together a series of Unstoppable Forces or living forever with back-to-back Chronoshifts, now’s your chance.

We’re really excited to work with you guys on developing new game modes so let us know what you think. The team will be hanging out on the forums looking for inspiration and discussing awesome ideas!

93 LP silver 1

riot pls allow me to get decent team mates through my promotions

kktyplsplsriotheimerdongeropplskktypls

When is the deadline btw, its monday 2:00 california time I heared? So thats the entire monday still... right?

When is the deadline btw, its monday 2:00 california time I heared? So thats the entire monday still... right?
euw website states midnight but so does NA

so maybe they both reset at midnight server time

well for me it'll be monday 11pm since im an hour behind euw server time

atleast thats what I think
so ye, tuesday 00:00
Every server will go down at their own time, NA will go down at 11/11 23:59 Pacific Time. EUW will go down at 11/11 23:59 WET(or whatever their timezone is). So the servers aren't all going down at the same time

Every server will go down at their own time, NA will go down at 11/11 23:59 Pacific Time. EUW will go down at 11/11 23:59 WET(or whatever their timezone is). So the servers aren't all going down at the same time

That's what I guessed

I really can't wait till I get my Platinum Frame/Summoner Icon + Elise Skin. Pretty good since it's my first season, right?

I want to get platinum in my Latin American North account (Gold 3) but I sent a support ticket 9 days ago about not being able toconnect to PvP.Net in that server, and still no answer. Gotta love riot support.

84 lp on silver 1
every time i win a game i lose 2

fucking annoyinggggggggg

+10

-.-
forever silver 1

Back