• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

606px-Gragas.jpg

Anivia is awesome :D
Only thing that is annoying is there is no stun for 1-2 seconds like other heroes :p

Only a genious can master the untamable flying ice-cold pwning xin-zhao licking godlike bird of ultimate doom.

No but seriously, when your pro with her, it's over.

bought Kog'Maw xdd pretty hard to play after Morgana, but he seems ok :>

You are like level 10 summoner.. You are playing with a bunch of noobs xD Try go in ranked with Yi and see if u still say the same xD There are actually stunners there u know o_O

You are like level 10 summoner.. You are playing with a bunch of noobs xD Try go in ranked with Yi and see if u still say the same xD There are actually stunners there u know o_O

I'm lvl 20 and Im facing lvl 30s all the time lol >.<" and woah Taric FTW =D

being level 20 and facing level 30s is a whole lot diffrent :p u fight the ones just gotten level 30 with about 100-150 wins.. I fight the ones with 700 wins :/
Anyways.. I just reached an awesome milestone!
10.000 IP POINTS!!!!

booyahakacha.png

I had 12k IP points before but i Bought

Nunu (450 IP)
Evelynn (1350 IP)
Fiddlestick (1350 IP)
Gragas (3150 IP)
Karthus (6300 IP)

and I had

Sivir (450 IP)
Olaf (3150 IP)

RIP Soraka...

Gj Riot for making us pay shitload of IP to get another runepage -.-

@Linuxe wtf!? I LOVE THE NEW RUNEPAGES!!!!!!!!!!!! they actually listen to us! I LUUUV IT! im so happy :D and its not shitloads of ip ^^ its 6.3k

@Linuxe wtf!? I LOVE THE NEW RUNEPAGES!!!!!!!!!!!! they actually listen to us! I LUUUV IT! im so happy :D and its not shitloads of ip ^^ its 6.3k

And they couldn't just give us one extra runepage for free, there were 3 runepages in beta

Back