• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

What items should I buy as 'Master Yi'?

There are many ways to play him ^^ You can either play him as Ability power/Tank or pure dps.
I can't give out any good build since its not one of my mains and i get like 10/10 on him when i play him

heroes of newerth blows this straight out the water.

It's better in absolutely every aspect.

I like the RPG Feeling of LoL, You unlock heroes, You level your summoner, You unlock runes, You unlock masteries etc. But if you are here to say "HON IS MUCH BETTER THAN LOL!!" Please, Leave this thread now. There is a thread about HoN. Please go there.

heroes of newerth blows this straight out the water.

It's better in absolutely every aspect.

It's a total rip from dota.

LoL has its own type of MoBA feeling, how does it feel to have your precious game get raped by a freebee? ;)

There are many ways to play him ^^ You can either play him as Ability power/Tank or pure dps.
I can't give out any good build since its not one of my mains and i get like 10/10 on him when i play him

I like him :p The Alpha Strike (tele to target then hit) is great when they're fleeing haha.

Currently I'm buying items for lifeleech & attack speed (to get 2 hits/sec with 14+ % lifeleech)
Then I go for boots of swiftness, phantom dancer for dodge, crit, attack speed & movement, & usually then I go with either the sword with +50 damage or the one with +80 damage increasing crit damage.

But it seems that getting the gold for those items takes yeaaaaaaaars, when I played Nasus I could buy the good stuff much faster than with Master Yi.

Also, the big bird you can buy at last page, anyone bought it yet? I'm trying to get enough IP for it :D

suggest u to wait before buying any champions nad try them for free so u aint getting dissapointed and lose alot of IP + u need to save some IP so u can buy runes at lvl 20

I like him :p The Alpha Strike (tele to target then hit) is great when they're fleeing haha.

Currently I'm buying items for lifeleech & attack speed (to get 2 hits/sec with 14+ % lifeleech)
Then I go for boots of swiftness, phantom dancer for dodge, crit, attack speed & movement, & usually then I go with either the sword with +50 damage or the one with +80 damage increasing crit damage.

But it seems that getting the gold for those items takes yeaaaaaaaars, when I played Nasus I could buy the good stuff much faster than with Master Yi.

Also, the big bird you can buy at last page, anyone bought it yet? I'm trying to get enough IP for it :D

I have Anivia ^^ I would say DONT buy it because its a hard hero to play good :p You need to be fast and smart etc with it ^^ You have to put up walls to wall ur enemies and u have to be fast to shoot 2 spells while he is still frosted from ur ulti etc. Its hard to play good ^^

Heroes of Newerth takes this LoL game straight to the dumpster!

Khyoushirou - EU

Used to be semi-high elo (not top, doh) before season one..

Well, solo que fucked me over at start, so I took a break for it.. Just started playing 3v3 with friends again yesterday, got to 1400 elo and got to notice how fucked the mm system is when I got matched vs the top 20 3v3 premade after winning 8 games :p

(My Premade -> Khyoushirou(1403), Ayde(1389), Bardac(1389)) vs Rekinow(1715), Izno159(1682) and some random with 1500 rating :p if you're interested.

Last edited:
What items should I buy as 'Master Yi'?

Vampiric Scepter and go camp minions
Boots of Swiftness
Zeal
Upgrade from Vampiric Scepter to Malady or this 900 gp sword (attack -> life steal).
Phantom Dancer
Infinity Edge

Vampiric Scepter and go camp minions
Boots of Swiftness
Zeal
Upgrade from Vampiric Scepter to Malady or this 900 gp sword (attack -> life steal).
Phantom Dancer
Infinity Edge

If your low elo that MIGHT work.

Malady sucks though... a lot...

Back