• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

this game is awesome i play it since 3 days im my summoner lvl is 7 :)

He is very good and very strong :)
You can play him as many choices. You can go pure Tank or Ability Power or AD/DPS or CRITDMG.

Tank? You mean sunfire build? thats no tank build :p Unless the other team is full physical dps ofc.

For shaco I reccomend either a full damage type of build for the low elo/level games or a madreds build for baron.

I play shaco as an anti-tank jungler due to my team comp:

Cloth armor + health pots
at 585 gold I back to base (Gank before going back to base if you got the opportunity) and buy madreds razor (approx level 4)
Now you can either do dragon or keep farming until level 6 then do dragon.

After 6 it's plainly ganking until the teamfights start, go for the squishies eg: janna, ashe.

Once you get madreds bloodrazor and malady/starks fervor you can do baron with a teammate, if you got a heimerdinger on the team its an easy baron at 15 min.

After the bloodrazor and starks are finished you can either go for an infity edge or something alike, (cleaver if the opponents tank is stacking armor) or guardian angel.

As for AP shaco. don't. It's not viable in any higher elo, and any decent melee champ could screw you over.

You can do some fun stuff with shaco if you play him well, here are some tips:
-Before going in for a gank, setup an escape route with 1-2 boxes to fear chasers off.
-Decieve out from a bush and attack the opponents from behind, a 100% crit with 25% increased damage rox.
-Max shiv first.
-If you pick the box skill at level 1 and hurry to the golem spawn you can spam boxes at its spawn location and get golem at level 1.
-Do not start with vampiric sceptre. Either a dorans of choice (laning) or cloth armor.
-You can ult and box without breaking stealth! This is great for making opponents aggro the clone or fear them with a box.
-Don't be to much of a hero, remember that you are squishy, and even a simple oracle could screw you over.
-If you're taking golem at level 1, make sure to get someone to scout a bit for you, so you don't get ganked

Slang?
miss/mia/ss = the person is not at the lane it should be, beware of a gank. eg ss 2 = two champs are missing from the lane they should be in and probably going for a gank.

blue = the ancient golem (blue buff, mana buff.)
red = elder lizard, slowing extra damage buff.
dragon = located in the -> V corner of the map, gives the same gold as a tower for your team if you kill it.
baron = the big snake thingie < ^ in the map.. Gives a nice team-wide buff.

Also I just started learning Kassadin and man is he awesome. >:}

Last edited:
Tank? You mean sunfire build? thats no tank build :p Unless the other team is full physical dps ofc.

For shaco I reccomend either a full damage type of build for the low elo/level games or a madreds build for baron.

I play shaco as an anti-tank jungler due to my team comp:

Cloth armor + health pots
at 585 gold I back to base (Gank before going back to base if you got the opportunity) and buy madreds razor (approx level 4)
Now you can either do dragon or keep farming until level 6 then do dragon.

After 6 it's plainly ganking until the teamfights start, go for the squishies eg: janna, ashe.

Once you get madreds bloodrazor and malady/starks fervor you can do baron with a teammate, if you got a heimerdinger on the team its an easy baron at 15 min.

After the bloodrazor and starks are finished you can either go for an infity edge or something alike, (cleaver if the opponents tank is stacking armor) or guardian angel.

As for AP shaco. don't. It's not viable in any higher elo, and any decent melee champ could screw you over.

You can do some fun stuff with shaco if you play him well, here are some tips:
-Before going in for a gank, setup an escape route with 1-2 boxes to fear chasers off.
-Decieve out from a bush and attack the opponents from behind, a 100% crit with 25% increased damage rox.
-Max shiv first.
-If you pick the box skill at level 1 and hurry to the golem spawn you can spam boxes at its spawn location and get golem at level 1.
-Do not start with vampiric sceptre. Either a dorans of choice (laning) or cloth armor.
-You can ult and box without breaking stealth! This is great for making opponents aggro the clone or fear them with a box.
-Don't be to much of a hero, remember that you are squishy, and even a simple oracle could screw you over.
-If you're taking golem at level 1, make sure to get someone to scout a bit for you, so you don't get ganked

Slang?
miss/mia/ss = the person is not at the lane it should be, beware of a gank. eg ss 2 = two champs are missing from the lane they should be in and probably going for a gank.

blue = the ancient golem (blue buff, mana buff.)
red = elder lizard, slowing extra damage buff.
dragon = located in the -> V corner of the map, gives the same gold as a tower for your team if you kill it.
baron = the big snake thingie < ^ in the map.. Gives a nice team-wide buff.

Also I just started learning Kassadin and man is he awesome. >:}

You are saying Shaco sucks with sunfires. You are obviously a low one, Summoner level 15 at max i guess. I would happly rape u + tank ur entire team any day with a sunfire shaco :>
Oh yeah, Did u copy that build form Mobafire, Leaguecraft, Runeterra or the LoL Forums? ^^

You are saying Shaco sucks with sunfires. You are obviously a low one, Summoner level 15 at max i guess. I would happly rape u + tank ur entire team any day with a sunfire shaco :>
Oh yeah, Did u copy that build form Mobafire, Leaguecraft, Runeterra or the LoL Forums? ^^

You really have to learn that Sunfire Shaco is ONLY good against retards or in low ELO games.

Nevalopo, I killed Shaco's and Evelynns thx to their sunfire capes cuz I knew that shaco were close cuz I got hit by the sunfire cape dmg and then me and my friend ganked him instead of him ganking me :D

@Everyone that says sunfire shaco blows.. I would rape yall with it :/ there is no way in hell u can outdamage me + my clones sunfires + my boxes behind + my crit + my shivs

U are just whiney because u dont know how to play sunfire shaco good :(

Now.. For some Evelynn Love! (Linuxe says Evelynn is the noobiest champion in LoL and having 0 deaths with her is impossible.. What a noob huh!? :D)

attachment.php

lol evelynn is busted if some1 got elixir or something... she gets so damn killed easily <.< xD

no no AND NO! If any1 has elexir on thier team call a gank.. how hard can it be lol

Ok... go ahead on a solo queue team , 99% chance to get in a tard team -.- which I always come in unless I play with some1 like wasssim(hoa) xDD

Back