• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I do this with Shaco:

Boots of Swiftness (but should I change to Ninja boots?)
B.F. Sword
Pickaxe/Cloak that gives critical
- Upgrade to Infinity Edge
Zeal
Cloak that gives critical
Dagger
- Upgrade to Phantom Dancer

The game usually ends there, is it an okay build?

A New Champion Approaches: Urgot, the Headman's Pride

A New Champion Approaches: Urgot, the Headman's Pride

"We can rebuild him. We have the techmaturgy." --Professor Stanwick Pididly

Ability descriptions:

Acid Hunter
Urgot fires an Acid Hunter missile that slows the target. The Acid Hunter missile locks onto enemies afflicted with Noxian Corrosive Charge.

Terror Capacitor
Urgot charges up his capacitor to gain a shield. While the shield is active, Urgot's physical damage is increased.

Noxian Corrosive Charge
Urgot launches a corrosive charge that damages enemies in an area and reduces their armor.

Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser (ultimate)
Urgot charges up his Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser, gaining armor and magic resistance and swapping positions with his target. After the swap, his target is slowed.

Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter (passive)
Urgot's attacks reduce the damage that his target deals.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow.. I just played a game with Nikodada.. He is the worst possible LoL player.. Everytime he just said :D:D who cares if u die alot :D and he ended up with like 0/20 and when i flame him he call me nerd noob :(

Big nuoub.

Wow.. I just played a game with Nikodada.. He is the worst possible LoL player.. Everytime he just said :D:D who cares if u die alot :D and he ended up with like 0/20 and when i flame him he call me nerd noob :(

Big nuoub.

QQ.

Last edited:

Big nuoub.
He's a noob, agreed :p

Thinks he can take on lvl 30's in ranked as a lvl 21 with no skills xd

Never played ranked before, very soon im 30 lvl and i want to ask how aften Gragas is gettin banned?

Yeah 3 of them was banned :) i just started to play ranked games. Good for me cause i can do some shit with Gragas <3

I do this with Shaco:

Boots of Swiftness (but should I change to Ninja boots?)
B.F. Sword
Pickaxe/Cloak that gives critical
- Upgrade to Infinity Edge
Zeal
Cloak that gives critical
Dagger
- Upgrade to Phantom Dancer

The game usually ends there, is it an okay build?

Yes, that's a good core build.

One thing to keep in mind though is your enemy's team composition. If they have a lot of physical DPS the phantom dancer would be a lot more useful (because of it's dodge%) than against a team of mostly casters and you might be better off skipping the upgrade and just buying a negatron cloak :)

Yes, that's a good core build.

One thing to keep in mind though is your enemy's team composition. If they have a lot of physical DPS the phantom dancer would be a lot more useful (because of it's dodge%) than against a team of mostly casters and you might be better off skipping the upgrade and just buying a negatron cloak :)

/friend me, but I'm a newbie yet :(

Lol do ur lol work? I cant log in into the game, stuck on "Retrieving data from Server " Loading ....

Thats my frag-much shaco build
shaco_win.jpg

Yet, I buy different items after Infinity Edge, so thats random.

loool this update wtf..

shaco bb
heimerdinger bb
shen nerf..
ezrael nerf..
vladimir semi-nerf..
urgot.. LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WTF OMG !??!?!?! OPLOTS PLX

Back