• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League Of Legends Server

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

this is a continue of the last thread i made. So i thougt about give it a try. I will try to make the server closet to LoL i can get.

First Champion attack i made is Katarina:
z-cQCzohA.jpg

Bouncing Blades
Katarina throws a dagger that bounces from enemy to enemy. Bouncing Blades hits a total of 5 unique targets (4 bounces), each striking the closest next target
n64V0MqJ.gif

Sinister Steel
Katarina whirls her daggers, instantly dealing damage to all nearby enemies.
rLtfPzOCK.gif

Shunpo
W.I.P

Death Lotus
Katarina rapidly spins in place and channels for 2.5seconds, throwing a barrage of up to 30 daggers at the closest 3 enemy champions within range.
k461S9u_7.gif

Would appricate any feedback :)

so will you release or work on a server that is somewhat gonna go into the moba pvp like gameplay? I have actually got an about 70% done server with a customized client and a 50% entirely redone tfs by myself I would appreciate to hand it over to you if it would help. good luck with ur future work.

I will not release it. What do you use OTC?

WTFFFF THIS IS, Love this xDDDD

1 of fav champions and now i see her skills in tibia :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo

GJ

I will not release it. What do you use OTC?
I started with OTC but very soon noticed that I had to completly change the entire client. I have a loading screen aswell as a champion select which i had to modify with c+

craziest thing ive probably ever seen would be awesome if you can actually make a server like this
good luck!

craziest thing ive probably ever seen would be awesome if you can actually make a server like this
good luck!
Cheers mate :)
:D gj but how many champions you are going to do?
We will start making 10 champions.
Actually i have not talked with @Blackstone, but if he would like to pass his map to us would be kindly of him :)

Also @Ninja, has joined the project.

200px-Tower.png

Turret Attack Prioritization
  • Attacking the first creature inside it's range
  • If minions step inside the range first and player second, it will kill all the minions first, then attack the player
  • If player is first inside the range and minions second. It will still attack player until player goes outside the range
  • If player attack enemy champion inside the turret range, then turret will attack the player and ignore the minions until player outside the range
  • Melee Minion getting attacked before Caster Minion

Alot of people have had this idea in their minds including me, a few also gave it a shot without completing it.
Your first character looks amazing already and I hope you will release it later on, it would result in more cool custom spells and vocations out there. :)

The game does however have LOADS of unique champions to play, my suggestion is that you create 1-2 from each role, then complete the map and systems (spawns, items etc), then try it to get it as perfect as possible.

Once that is done, you can release a new character for your server or to the public each week!
This would be a great of fun both for you and for us as well as a bigger chance of the server actually getting complete rather then getting stuck or tired of a bunch of Champions ^^

You are really doing your part in helping OTland, keep it up mate, this is what open tibia is about!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I have a decent amount of league of legends as well as dota characters made into tibia sprites. If you ever decide to finish this server, I could give you the sprites.

@Eldin
That is what i'm actually doing picking 2 from each role :p

@Shadowsong
That would been awesome :) Thank you for your generosity, i will pm you when we are reaching to the end.

@Eldin
That is what i'm actually doing picking 2 from each role :p

@Shadowsong
That would been awesome :) Thank you for your generosity, i will pm you when we are reaching to the end.

Np. Although, there is a thing...
I did them only for preview, so they don't feature all movements, only the project done on the south facing sprite. I can send you the photoshop files though so if you wanna play around (or have someone else do it) you can do that.

Np. Although, there is a thing...
I did them only for preview, so they don't feature all movements, only the project done on the south facing sprite. I can send you the photoshop files though so if you wanna play around (or have someone else do it) you can do that.
No problem, better than nothing :)

Back