• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Learning Different Languages?

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
So I've been looking into learning new languages, but I want to learn several.

Is there anything you can recommend?

I'm not too sure which language I wish to learn yet but I have some ideas.

Swedish, Polish, Portuguese, Japanese or Russian.

If you have any resources I could possible use, it'd be great.

P.S. TPB is blocked in the UK and I cba to set up proxies, thanks.

If you learn polish it will be easier for you to learn russian i think because it sounds pretty much the same
but i find it hard to learn russian letters xD

Spanish, French, Portuguese

Why do you keep changing your name Three Magic? :S

Spanish, French, Portuguese

Why do you keep changing your name Three Magic? :S

Keep changing my name?
Three Magic 2009-2011
Beo for 1 month
Hectic for 1 month
Three Magic for like 5 months
Tyren (which I'm staying with)

Everyone knows I'm Three Magic still, so theres no problem.

First language everyone should learn is obviously English, from there it depends on multiple things
If you like Manga/Anime/Eastern Games, then Japanese should be next, and its a pretty big language
Portuguese honestly doesn't have much use, outside Brazil and Portugal, no one uses Portuguese for anything (and I'm Portuguese)

But in the end, it really depends on why you are learning it, if its just because(no special reason), then I'd say Japanese, just because its awesome xD

Keep changing my name?
Three Magic 2009-2011
Beo for 1 month
Hectic for 1 month
Three Magic for like 5 months
Tyren (which I'm staying with)

Everyone knows I'm Three Magic still, so theres no problem.

Tyren I didn't know you was Three :(, glad to know now. ^.^

btw I'm currently learning or trying to Tagalog, which is such a useless language to learn outside of the Philippines, Yet I'm learning it for personal reasons :)

Is my English that bad that everyone says I need to learn it?

I am from England..

:rolleyes:

Is my English that bad that everyone says I need to learn it?

I am from England..

:rolleyes:
It kinda is, don't worry, you're not alone being an English native speaker that writes badly. I guess you simply get too "relaxed" and write however.

Nah its not that, just that everyone should know English, no matter what, its like almost mandatory nowadays to know English :p

Nah its not that, just that everyone should know English, no matter what, its like almost mandatory nowadays to know English :p
Tell that to the French! they were both unwilling and could barely speak when I went through :/

english, spanish, french and Mandarin Chinese ( due the milions of people that speaks it and because china will be next world power ( don't know if it's called madarin chinese in english)) english is obiously, spanish, because is spoken in gran part of south america and some parts of Philipines, same with french in north america and parts of Africa. You choose ( is said that spanish is the most difficult to learn ( there are a LOT of past forms :p )

I would vote for Swedish, cuz its an awesome language. Though I would really love to learn french(Just cuz it sounds so cool) :H

To be honest I didn't ask for votes I asked for resources....

But thanks all.

Learn anything that uses English letters, much easier to understand if you are a native English speaker.

If you think about learning Arabic, I'd say goodluck and just...dream.

Back