• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Works

why not cat city? it's not because it doesn't realy attack it aint fun to map it
I was pretty serious about that D:

Another start to something potentially amazing, probably to be failed and forgotten:

r9g8j5.png

Hope you liked,
Leftwing

Last edited:
Entrence looks pretty cool mate, but the mountain needs to be done with ground and details (I can imagine u already have that but you just stand so u cant see the top floor?) if so, you should back up when u take the pic :p if not, fix the mountain - to booring!

Got potential tho :]

situation one: you are pricking the horse with your sword so he will go faster
situation two: the horse is swinging his tail to get the sword off of your back then jumps you off wildly and then runs off

situation one: you are pricking the horse with your sword so he will go faster
situation two: the horse is swinging his tail to get the sword off of your back then jumps you off wildly and then runs off

Situation one: Nobody cares how the sword will affect the horse.
Situation two: We stop caring about realism and enjoy the creative art aspect.

I like it, But remember Leftwing, I'm sticking with old style dwarven entrances, (that black marble tile area you see) when you get deeper it will become more like yours.

Back