• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

legend.hopto.org

i wont put.. donation

EDIT:

if i put donation = low players
if i dont put donation = many players

Last edited:
Code:
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\records.php on line 4

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\records.php on line 4

#

?????????????????????????

ohh as you see, i am working with the server and with the website. (website is bugged ATM) sorry :/

Why not implent custom items in monsters instead of donation items if you dont care about money?

i will.. but in quests :) as you see im working with Golden set quest and more :p example

Weapons,
axe
sword
hammer
wand
bow

all these on a hard quest ( the weps can hit 500?) and..

this server is fast attack btw.

first u say its the donation and when i remove the donation still fail?

if there is no donations how u want them buy dedicated server ? can u answer to that? ofcourse if everyone was rich they wudnt make donations even i wudnt but since were not we cant do enything about it m8,

I think Nevalopo is so poor.. and he can't pay for donations // donations is back!.. we need dedicated..

nevalopo is that poor. when he see "buy points" he loggs out.. >.< What a noob a poor noob..

Back