• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

legend.hopto.org

Zerak456

Gorlex.net NEW!
Reaction score
does someone miss Legend.hopto.org?

then don't worry. it will be back as soon we got no errors =) and fixed all quests, all spawns, all houses & all npcs..

This time we got..

Donation.
VIP
Demon oak
Venore
MORE QUESTS
MORE SPAWNS
MORE NPCS
MORE HOUSES!

*********** for their who doesnt know this server *****************

This server was made on 20/07/08.. and removed on 13/02/09...
This is custom..
This server was Neighbour to Roxor. We meet the Roxor hoster on our server.
This server had alot of players..:peace:

That was all..
;)

I like how having donations and VIP are the first things you advertise for your server, shows how many other cool and custom features you might have

not

sorry.. i writed donation first.. because we made donation first.. which is new. but now we made more quests :p spawns. new houses.. more fun.

i dont got it for cash.. i got it for fun. :) i don't even care about the money.. but i made "donate" so peoples can't get free items.. or edited items.. So Donation is good.. (for me) i always donate on servers whats the problem?

Nothing really, just some kid's opinions that it is wrong or greedy that some servers are online just for the sole purpose of getting money. I personally don't have a problem with it, I do not like or play those servers, but I also don't feel the need to make an avatar and write my opinion on it so everyone can see it (no offense who ever has it)

Same with real maps, I'm level 150 on Tibia and I see no need to play real maps, but I'm not going to flame or bitch and whine about the amount of real map servers

Nothing really, just some kid's opinions that it is wrong or greedy that some servers are online just for the sole purpose of getting money. I personally don't have a problem with it, I do not like or play those servers, but I also don't feel the need to make an avatar and write my opinion on it so everyone can see it (no offense who ever has it)

Same with real maps, I'm level 150 on Tibia and I see no need to play real maps, but I'm not going to flame or bitch and whine about the amount of real map servers

:( insult!!

I just hate the people that download and run a ot and gain money on it..

Ok, try to find a good OT with donations. Easy huh?

Now, try to find a good OT without donations. Not easy at all.

You see, donations are the fundamental part of an OT. Without them, it would almost be impossible to support for a Dedicated Server. Or to buy tools to help the OT.

If you don't have donations. Then your OT is probably just some simple dumbass default map OT...

@up yes.

@topic some..

#server online? page is off..

LISTEN ALL!!

this server is removed.
what has been come?
new map is made (by me)
NO DONATIONS!! :D
PVP - E (never ban)
losing items when dieing.! (c'mon guys dont forget A.O.L)
Quests - Super sds, super uh. and more home made items!
8.54! TIBIA CLIENT!
website fixed!
Bounty hunter
guild wars
Auction system

MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

home made of City (not tps like roxor) i did made it into a city so peoples can get houses or Pk :)

LISTEN ALL!!

this server is removed.
what has been come?
new map is made (by me)
NO DONATIONS!! :D
PVP - E (never ban)
losing items when dieing.! (c'mon guys dont forget A.O.L)
Quests - Super sds, super uh. and more home made items!
8.54! TIBIA CLIENT!
website fixed!
Bounty hunter
guild wars
Auction system

MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

home made of City (not tps like roxor) i did made it into a city so peoples can get houses or Pk :)

still fail cuz now we know ur gonna put donations any sec

Back