• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LEGEND OLD Tiberia.pl Now is Tibiana.pl Need People for Testing !!

storms12

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, as title says i am looking for people who are bored or would like to help others, i would like to test my server.
If someone would like to play around and report some bugs or something i would be wery thankfull and maybe i will add title after tests to every person which participated :)

TFS 1.5
New Scripting :)
New Future Welcome You :)

for testing the server
rewards in the form of paypal payment are provided

contact dm or server : tibiana.pl

What I am Mean Tiberia.pl is Legend Look :)

BRO LOOK THIS 13 YERAS AFTER !

Refresh : - )

BUMP :D

REFRESH !

Buuuump

Last edited:
Your server is a high-exp server converted to a medium-exp server without actually changing anything about it except the rates. You should at least try to play your own server for 30 min before asking someone else to do it for you, because it is not playable in its current state.

Listen to
I was doing a High-Exp 4fun server for 8 years or more I am Master for 4fun Servers.
check youtube servers: tiberia.pl this is my own game old time.
so I have knowledge about these servers
I looking for people who will test new systems
mobs-balans, tasking, quests that I will be introducing

Last edited:
Okay, author of this topic shouldbe utilized from the community, typical scammer with absolute 0 honor, he even tried to make friendship with me after what he did, let me explain more

that guy asked for Raw Installation (Website, Database, Compile the server, and protect by SSL the domain called "Latestnews - Tibianka RPG Alternative Tibia Server (https://tibianka.pl)"

so, first of all he said he will have a money little later, i have no problem with this since i trust otland users (maybe i will never do that mistake again, sorry community)

So, lets begin

1685808174071.png
We speak in polish, on this screen he said that he can't send the money right now (as i mentioned above)

1685807870487.png
I asked for package to ots and more details, as i said full installation from raw.

after few hours i finished my job and told him that its done
1685807966523.png
Then after +/- 10 minutes server VPS went down, he was "shocked" and told me that he must contact with hosting support what happend (xD) (already knew here that i got scamed) but, yeah, lets continue

so i went to sleep and next day he said that, vps been reinstalled so he didnt seen my job and afterall he installed everything alone xD
then i checked SSL date creation
1685808137516.png
this is exactly the date that i installed it.

Afterall he just went with offensive words to me that i dont wanna to translate.
1685808248197.png
Happy playing on Latestnews - Tibianka RPG Alternative Tibia Server (https://tibianka.pl) Recommended as fuck.

after the news check the date
you have not installed any ssl
so I don't know what you want to write about
and what do you want your money for you moron

and this guy SHOW PHOTO
30.05.2023 WHEN WORK NOT ALL THIS AND MUST REINSTALL
ALL GUY NOT KNOW WHO Whis Tutorial Digialocean SSL
NOW SHOW PHOTO
03.06.2023 Because LIE and MUST GO EARN Tomato Austriala

Show more screen
when you have install ssl
when have install now ssl

and talk more stupid :)

PS: You not Earn 30 $ xd because you are dumb.

And it's not a question of money
if you didn't do the job right
then no one will pay you money, man
and that's logical

this SSL is not YOUR !

IF YOU INSTALL SSL THEN GENERATOR MAIL FOR INSTALLING SSL
I wait ONLY MOMENT AND SHOW YOU WHO GENERATOR SSL ALL PEOPLE I CAN MAKE SSL Letsencrypt FOR FREE NOT 30 $<3 Scammer.
ONLY MAKE DIGIALOCEAN TUTORIAL !

THIS STUPID GUY WANT MONEY FOR NOTHING !! I HAVE ALL PROFF

Remmeber If make SSL Date then Must ADD YOUR MAIL
Because SSL Date has been Expired for 90 DAYS
THEN HAVE SCRIPTS MY ACCOUNT WHAT HAVE RENEWAL SCRIPTS :)

and my Discord is EinSoft#1906 moron.

LOOK THIS FOR YOU <3

Last edited:
Back