• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Legends~

Minimii

Reaction score
Hiya Softcores, just checking by to see if there's any oldschool player still playing =)

So is there any "legend" left here? =D

I'm still arround :) My oldest chars that i have been playing here must be Neptikz, Argor, Temeraire, Gaara Suna, Fallin etc :)

I am still here. //Molotov
My oldskoool char got deleted for being offline xD

I had shitloads of chars before. Most of 'em are deleted or another owner now.

Lary Gango (180 ms when sold)
Ice Meto (160 ED on its highest)
Goa pain (195 EK when sold)
Ryan Samilius (195 EK, deleted)
Avanged (230 RP highest, deleted)
Abo Tagteamz (200+ ED, deleted)
Rin Azhari, 200~ MS, active.

I had shitloads of chars before. Most of 'em are deleted or another owner now.

Lary Gango (180 ms when sold)
Ice Meto (160 ED on its highest)
Goa pain (195 EK when sold)
Ryan Samilius (195 EK, deleted)
Avanged (230 RP highest, deleted)
Abo Tagteamz (200+ ED, deleted)
Rin Azhari, 200~ MS, active.
ya, but i think everyone agrees with me when i say; You were a rpger and not a pker, I dont think i ever saw ANY of your chars with pz...just Rin azhari :s

ya, but i think everyone agrees with me when i say; You were a rpger and not a pker, I dont think i ever saw ANY of your chars with pz...just Rin azhari :s

well the only thing you did was rush in ue, rush out, take mana and so on. So you are a true warrior

RPG'er my ass xD

Ice Meto in war with Why's old team.
Avanged in the huge wars.
Lary Gango for randoming.
Abo Tagteamz to war.
Rin Azhari to war.

Anyway those 2 knights were just cashmakers.

Hows ur style called? Suicide & Annoy?

Have you been in any war?
Are you an PK?

Both question are giving you the same answer. You weren't/aren't a PK, because you tried to avoid getting Skull.

Definition:
A Player Killer (PK) is a player who kills other innocent player. For this the PK is taking Unjustified Frags.

What are you then?
A RPGer?

Definition:
A role player gamer (RPG) is a person who's trying to have fun in talking with other people. RPGers are usually in groups of guilds and give themselves names which fit in the gamestyle.

Hm...
Dont think so aswell.

Have you been in any war?
Are you an PK?

Both question are giving you the same answer. You weren't/aren't a PK, because you tried to avoid getting Skull.

Definition:
A Player Killer (PK) is a player who kills other innocent player. For this the PK is taking Unjustified Frags.

What are you then?
A RPGer?

Definition:
A role player gamer (RPG) is a person who's trying to have fun in talking with other people. RPGers are usually in groups of guilds and give themselves names which fit in the gamestyle.

Hm...
Dont think so aswell.
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah, I have had more war's than you will ever get, no, Im not a pker since i never kill randoms (maybe in ue's sometimes, doesnt counts!!) anyway, Rin azhari is a rpger.

Back