• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leshrot Graphics Gallery

But I agree @Leshrot you could easily join an indie development and earn a decent rate if you got spare time.
Big-ass RPG with graphics similar to Tibia, isometric view, more animations(especially fighting ones) and good story could be profitable idea now. There is a strange trend that attracts a lot of hipsters who love pixeleted games or platform games. You dont need a lot of voice acting, none motion capture sessions or animating things, etc.

Btw. We shouldn't be calling everyone indie developer only because They don't have any rich publisher to finance them. At this point it is silly.

Butterfree looks great!

Thanks!! :)

I think You should stop wasting time on that childish anime bullshit and focus on your own graphics. Your best pieces of work are the ones that aren't based on japanese cartoons.

I'm doing freelances so I have to do what the customers ask hehe.
Some of my old sprites are better technically because I had more time to polish things and leave them "perfect".
Also, the style was different, you need to be flexible if you want to work for several people hehe.

In that case I think its a mather of money :)

But I agree @Leshrot you could easily join an indie development and earn a decent rate if you got spare time.

I've already had some Indie Projects.
I never took aim in Open Tibia, for 4 years I've was trying to do my own game in perspective 45º.

Most of the problems was:
- Lack of coder
- Coder without time
- Lazy coders

Lost time, but got a lot of experience. :)
Now I'm working in Open Tibia since end of 2014, and it was where I get more results.

Big-ass RPG with graphics similar to Tibia, isometric view, more animations(especially fighting ones) and good story could be profitable idea now. There is a strange trend that attracts a lot of hipsters who love pixeleted games or platform games. You dont need a lot of voice acting, none motion capture sessions or animating things, etc.

Already had a project about a Open Tibia MOBA with animations haha
2gtahag.gif

Btw. We shouldn't be calling everyone indie developer only because They don't have any rich publisher to finance them. At this point it is silly.

I agree.

You're so good on what u do man! :p

Thanks, so good hear that!! :)

I'm doing freelances so I have to do what the customers ask hehe.
Some of my old sprites are better technically because I had more time to polish things and leave them "perfect".
Also, the style was different, you need to be flexible if you want to work for several people hehe.
Oh. Okay then. I still don't like those anime sprites, but at least now I understand why do they even exist.

Already had a project about a Open Tibia MOBA with animations haha
2gtahag.gif
Well. Personally I would prefer something for people with brain, but I kinda understand that gamers nowadays like brainless online... Sad.
Btw. You should get rid of all tibia references from your project. All graphics, all stories, all characters, everything. You're infringing on thier copyright and They'll sue You if you try to release your game with any Tibia's resources still in there. So. Start with not calling it "Open Tibia MOBA".

Oh. Okay then. I still don't like those anime sprites, but at least now I understand why do they even exist.

Well. Personally I would prefer something for people with brain, but I kinda understand that gamers nowadays like brainless online... Sad.
I prefer something more medieval but lately the gamers want something more colorful.

Btw. You should get rid of all tibia references from your project. All graphics, all stories, all characters, everything. You're infringing on thier copyright and They'll sue You if you try to release your game with any Tibia's resources still in there. So. Start with not calling it "Open Tibia MOBA".

I'm not with that project more.

When I speak of Open Tibia I mean about something independent of Tibia in a matter of codes.
And sprites too, since I would do all sprites and use nothing from Tibia :)

Took from Padventures facebook page xD

I didn't notice that HAHAHA

Hey guys! some of my improvements/deteriorations :)

j0yzrn.png

An armor I made a long time ago, was inspired by my 4 favorite armor at this time. It may not be my best sprite but it is my favorite.
In 2010, I was inspired by the art of LionBlood, Redshrike and Alenius, so I made that armor, looking at what I liked on their armor.

In 2012 I was focused on dividing the shading between the two sides of the sprite, another CRT monitor with different configuration, what made the sprite weird contrast. My designs at this time was based on squares.

In 2013 my focus was to unite the two colors of the sprite with harmony, also apply a technique called "mystical effect."
At that time the design was very compact and it was a fusion of the first with the second version.

Try different things shows new ways, better or worse, you become more flexible and capable of new things. ;)

Today, I took more of 32x32 size, doing something with more contrast and reflections.
The shadow is really dark and I like that.

Comment about what you liked or what can improve, so in some years when I edit it again I got other ideas! :)

Last edited:
Back