Silent Phantom

Best answers
Reaction score
Last edited:

Saphron

Rare Pepe
Best answers
Reaction score
Without animation they are nice, though left one is on acceptable level if it comes to animation when right one is not and looks like it was made in a hurry. Also, I cant unsee that wings and character are in completely different resolution

OP
Leshrot

Leshrot

Best spriter & cutest too
Best answers
Reaction score
I like the wings, but animation sucks
I agree. Actually the wings were made in 96x96, had to resize to work ingame then I hadn't planned a good space on canvas to make animations in order to lose less quality.

Btw, next models will be done in proper 64x64 size. That and another few points gonna be improved, so it will look even better.

Thanks for your feedback

Last edited:

ianelli

Ramza
Best answers
Reaction score
This guy is a living legend. Rumors says Tenacious D is in negotiation for a new movie just to praise Leshot abilities.

Steve Albert

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
This was very funny to work on, Orc Boss for Shadowrealm.
I really missed making such awesome creatures, more are coming soon.

I think you over do it with the detail. Plus the character & it's colors don't blend in with the background making the image look plastic and fake. Tibia's monsters blend in with the background by subtlety standing out making them look like they are part of the image.

Saphron

Rare Pepe
Best answers
Reaction score
Oh damn x D You went way too far with this one

OP
Leshrot

Leshrot

Best answers
Reaction score
I think you over do it with the detail. Plus the character & it's colors don't blend in with the background making the image look plastic and fake. Tibia's monsters blend in with the background by subtlety standing out making them look like they are part of the image.
I understand your point,
As I post on Facebook also, I usually work with more sharpness on focal point (sprite) and blurr on the aroundness (bg), making the details and sprite itself stand out.

The second is another version with less changes, and we can push it even further changing even more contrast/colors & etc.

Hope you like it now.

Ochman

Premium User
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
The second is great, tho it does not perfectly fit my graphic sense colorwise.

Anyways the sketch, design, and detail is a perfect example why Leshrot is one of the best spriters in OTLand community

Saphron

Rare Pepe
Best answers
Reaction score
Better, but it still looks like you did the sprite in lower res than the one shown here, resized it, applied sharpness and that was the result. The second one is clearly better but lacks details as the first one (especially on face) still dont get me wrong , that isnt a bad sprite it just doesnt fit the scene :D

OP
Leshrot

Leshrot

Best answers
Reaction score
Better, but it still looks like you did the sprite in lower res than the one shown here, resized it, applied sharpness and that was the result. The second one is clearly better but lacks details as the first one (especially on face) still dont get me wrong , that isnt a bad sprite it just doesnt fit the scene :D
Ingame screenshots are resized unless you shrink the game screen, clients also have AA enabled in general.
Original sprite made in 96x96.

OP
Leshrot

Leshrot

Best answers
Reaction score
Hello! Here's a few things I done on past year for PxG (PokeXGames).

Here's Darkrai, the Boss from Nightmare World update.

"Survive the Nightmare World"
There's a long time I don't post pokemons btw.

The outfits for the Global Tournament 14, everyone who joined it received one :D

Made these in a livestream and learned a lot with people suggestions!

Hope you enjoy it

OP
Leshrot

Leshrot

Best answers
Reaction score
There's years I've been wanting to do a dragon, but never had time to it, the day finally arrived!

It really was a lot of fun to do this, I actually want to do more dragons later :D