• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leshrot Graphics Gallery

Awesome, I love your transition to digital painting. I'm trying to develop myself in illustration too, baby steps still kinda tho xD. Hope to see more from you more often :>
I can see a nice growth on you, I think your mindset changed through last years, that's very good.
Keep walking, always forward, we will get there. ;)
___

I just decided to join @mullerartwork's DTIYS and draw her OC Marcell the witch.
JsRYFhU.png

I ended up having a lot of fun painting it so I decided to give it some light touches after posting it.

You can see the other version and zoom in for details on: @Leshrotart

Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:
A few quick environment studies I made recently
6XV2R46.png

PDVPTrJ.png

Enjoy! ;)
Havent seen this before, but wow, I like it. Beautiful landscapes :) First one reminds me of Kingdom Come Deliverance, endless running along rivers with many bushes around.

It's been 2 years since I did my last livestream

wXQ1XCw.png

Today I will be designing my OC Alexa and giving art feedback to anyone who asks.

I mainly speak portuguese, but I may chat with you on english as well.

Livestream on!
twitch.tv/leshrot

mJi05G7.png

Logo made earlier this year for @Ond||Apokalypse along with other illustrations

KqoiRAm.png

Logo made for Olders Online, this one was a great and fun project to work with.

"The charmer of dragons", I really loved to make the details and texture through this piece.

zkYDiY8.png

q4df1IC.png

I'm having a lot of fun and receiving a lot of nice proposals for art projects, very excited to share it with you!

Check more on my Instagram: @Leshrot
Enjoy! ;)

Back