• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Let us hear your idea's and thoughts!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Well now the year is almost over, we would like to hear some stuff from you as a member that we could implement for the improvement of OtLand in the next year of 2009!

Every idea, thought, suggestion, feedback is welcome in this thread and will take into consideration as long it is sensible and useful for OtLand! ;)

Notice that it might take a while before your post will be reality. Since we need to see if this would be a good thing or not.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Include more ways to donate? Like DaoPay? I know you earn like 30% but think that a lot of people will donate. ;p

U NEED SLOGAN!

here is best slogan:
Bad people look for bad people.
Good people look for good people.

That is why Colandus is alone, there are no good people but him!

Same as above!

1/ a project show off forum so ppl can follow others projects

2/ Make more moderators from different countries. That way, board is being moderated 24/7. (like me)

3/ The edit function in "Download Section" make it so the thread starter can't edit the post only people who reply can edit there post so mods don;t have to keep merging etc..

Moderators should try a little faster to approve posts.

If you could see how much posts we need to spit trough every day, you would now why it takes some time. Most of them are spam,reqeusts or virusses. Sometimes people say they uploaded a map, but it is a full server. Downloading 100's mb's isn't funny -.-.

If you could see how much posts we need to spit trough every day, you would now why it takes some time. Most of them are spam,reqeusts or virusses. Sometimes people say they uploaded a map, but it is a full server. Downloading 100's mb's isn't funny -.-.

Then search for more mods and stop crying like a baby.

(I think I shouldn't say this xd)

Back