• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Let's save OpenTibia legacy!

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
To avoid getting your post deleted and receiving a warning point, make sure to upload file(s) as ATTACHMENT.
Today I realised how much content is going to be permanently lost if we don't keep conserving the most important stuff.

I decided to make a thread with everything we (this includes google users) are looking for.

Things that need to be found:
  • simone map editor (7.4-8.1) with a reference that will tell us which versions can open which clients
  • other iconic maps without any edits
  • deadtouch map (not sure how exactly it looked, every link I find seems to be dead)

Things saved from extinction:
  • Evolutions / clean evo (8.1, raw): <Link>
  • Evolutions (downgradeable 8.6, minor visual fixes only): <Link>
  • Karmia / Vanilla / Sadteam / Devland / Zorzin / theend(?) map: <Link> (updated, now can be converted to 7.92+)
  • YurOTS 0.9.4f <Link>
  • YurOTS map (7.6, bad tiles fixed, can be upgraded into any client now): <Link>
  • 7.6/7.72 leak real tibia map (global): <Link>
  • Oken, Gengia, Pyre: <Link>
  • original otserv engine map: attachment
  • Eternal Kingdoms: <Link>
  • TFS map <Link>
  • Remere's map editor <Link>
  • OTClient <Link>
  • OTLand IPChanger (<Link>) (won't post other ipchanger tools because this one covers all pre-tibia 11 clients)

Things I can't post even if I find some trace of them:
  • 7.6-8.1 (XML, early SQL) ots engines (most of them are either virused or have false positives from remote control app support)
  • evolutions/yurots/devland engines are among these

Attachments

• devland_original.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 82 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
If you need to edit the links, report the post and provide with the information needed for a moderator to help you. Thanks.
Some of them are without server sources, so I won't post .exe's because of false positives and such.
But the maps and datapacks are fine.

You can recreate evolutions server without the exe,
but you can't recreate the evolutions server without the map.

I appreciate the effort of keeping the exes, but they aren't the highest priority because they can be replaced by freshier engines with less bugs and more features.

btw. @HalfAway do you have Darkonia in otbm by any chance? I heard there was also 7.4 or 7.6 version.

I also want to warn everyone in this thread:
2006-2009 was a period full of keyloggers. Posting a virus can get you banned from otland so be careful.
If you are not sure, I advice removing exes from archives before posting them (sources are fine, advanced users should figure compiling out by themselves).

Any mod here? I can't update the links in post anymore

Last edited:
This user has been warned for posting Downloads outside of Download board.
btw. @HalfAway do you have Darkonia in otbm by any chance? I heard there was also 7.4 or 7.6 version.
Yes, I've got that one in my archive aswell.

Attachments

• Darkonia76-v.1.0-.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 43 · VirusTotal
there were once a famous brazilian server called "empire otserver" which had a nice map, it was released once, I hope someone still have it
@Evil Puncker
I'm not sure but i think this is the empire map, can you confirm?I downgraded to 8.0 long time ago but i don't remember the correct version (probably 8.10).

Attachments

Most relevant: old blackdemon client editor, old dat and spr editors

BlackDemon's Editor. Like I said in past post I'll upload it for you.
Years ago antiviruses were screaming that file is hot. I scanned it yesterday with virustotal and it's clean!

Also compatible NoxSpr editor and otitemeditor. You use these 3 to make anykind of changes to spr, dat, otb in 8.0 and 8.6. Creating new items, effects, monsters etc. To make it work you have to copy spr, dat and otb to editors folders.

In otitemeditor 1/66 on Virustotal.
And one lib otitemeditor is using zlib1.dll have 1 too.

Attachments

• BlackDemon DatEditor working for 8.6 and more clients too.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 12 · VirusTotal
  • NoxSpr (1).exe
    390 KB · Views: 10 · VirusTotal
  • otitemeditor.rar
    1,009.2 KB · Views: 10 · VirusTotal
while we are at it, I still have Tidus sprite extractor (9.6) from old hdd download folder

(HDD still connected to PC, just booting from SSD now)

Attachments

• Tidus Editor v1.5.exe
    2.5 MB · Views: 6 · VirusTotal

Naxed map

Naxed map
I wish it was the original naxedOT map :( the one that originated all the "baiak" server, the naxed OT by xiki

@topic
add roxor servers https://xroxor.webs.com/downloads.htm

Survival Server 7.1 by Dark-Bart.

First OT I played so it's kind of special. It's a 1/1 war server.
If that link doesn't work ping me, I have a server that runs.

Found this as well, JXB map editor, I believe it works for XML maps.

Found some more, haven't scanned so be wary, all viruses probably dead anyway.

Some I recognize:
Dark Ghettobladers
Neverland
Darkonia76
MrSheen OT

There was a lost tokyo distro or something, and a few other popular distros we're still missing.
A less lazy person should take all the projects and sources and create a monorepo on github.

Last edited:
MrSheen OT
😍 cant wait to play it, so many memories (and duplicate gold lmao)

edit:
kUwSrTT.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
let alone gold duplication

I still have no idea how they were breaking the walls near houses and taking the items from house edges

I still have no idea how they were breaking the walls near houses and taking the items from house edges
Probably wont help u much, but there was a program that let u change the Wall into a platinum coin that you could throw to the water or to the basket and make it disappear. Have no idea how it worked and dont really remember the name of it.

LOL, I used BlackD Proxy to duplicate items and move walls via sending HEX inputs to the server 😝

One of my fondest memories with any OT ever was when I entered this OT (forgot the name) which had some sort of 'mascot' jailed near the center of the main city named "BAPHOMET", a monster that had the sprite of a Behemoth and had all the stats maxed out. You weren't supposed to encounter him obviously.
I moved one of the walls and died instantly to that thing. Then re-logged and all the city was littered with bodies. Opened game-chat and everyone was mad AF because they died haha....this was a 'serious' server by the way 😅

The top otservlist server at the time (some brazilian server) was vulnerable to item duplication. I think I ruined that server's economy lol

EDIT:
there were once a famous brazilian server called "empire otserver" which had a nice map, it was released once, I hope someone still have it

Holy shit man, I think that was the name of the server I mentioned were I duplicated items over the course of several weeks hahaha

Last edited:

Attachments

• ClientConverter-master.zip
    122.5 KB · Views: 6 · VirusTotal
I hit the JACKPOT!

I have found a big collection of 2005-2010 OTS stuff, over 500 zipped or rar distros, programs, old editors, custom maps, ots with full data packs and original maps. Nearly 1/10th of the dlls in distros were deleted by my antivirus. Almost the same with distros. But:

Clean evos, clean devland old otmapeditor.exe :D There's almost everything!

Many of the files were clean on virustotal. But when I asked Virustotal to make a fresh scan some files turned to hot.

Here is virustotal scan for DevLand-SQL.exe, same with XML version but inside rar there are also sources so you can clean it up.
7/70

Alissow server have few custom things inside, but exe file is HOT: 26/69
Tried to edit my post by removing this rar after I checked the files in VirusTotal. But without success becouse forum merged multiple my posts and multiple attachements and everytime I'm trying to delete a uploaded file I have error "max 5 attachements". So I cannot delete it, moderator's help is needed here.

Folder Naruto Mapa Soja have otbm and spr and dat files. That's why it's so big.

OTMapEditors are actually editors what we were using before Simeone's Editors. Most interesting thing is the difference between these two is:
simeone's have over 2MB files. otmapeditor just 0.9MB. Some of files have 1/70 on virustotal.

Rockwar [8.60] is only datapack with map, probably based on old TFS.

Crystalserver have custom map, not sure what it is maybe custom yurot map. But exe file is hot 15/64:

NoxPic.exe is 1/70 on virustotal, NoxSpr and NoxItems seems to be clean.

I'm unable to download it all becouse I have no more free transfer on my account. Downloaded near 2GB of 7.x and 8.x stuff.
Rest what I was unable to download I pinned to my account:
Post automatically merged:

More stuff here.
Nox editors. Not scanned but google and win10 defender didnt found anyhing

Even more.

Maps:

More incoming:

More can be found here:

Attachments

Last edited:
@andu how much transfer do you need to download remaining stuff? I have an acc with 1004 MB and can send an sms to get more

Downloaded all from chomikuj.pl/skorapro 's OTS folder except for his subfolder "silniki" and "skrypty"
I didn't downloaded any files what I pinned to my account (info in post above)

Lots of stuff have issues in form of trojans etc. It's gonna by a little hard to sort it out. Many rars were deleted by antivirus becouse of viruses inside zlib.dll or server's exe.

Here's the Brabexia server with the source included.
This contains the "GM Command" which turns you into a GM!

Attachments

Back