• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Let's save OpenTibia legacy!

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
To avoid getting your post deleted and receiving a warning point, make sure to upload file(s) as ATTACHMENT.
Today I realised how much content is going to be permanently lost if we don't keep conserving the most important stuff.

I decided to make a thread with everything we (this includes google users) are looking for.

Things that need to be found:
  • simone map editor (7.4-8.1) with a reference that will tell us which versions can open which clients
  • other iconic maps without any edits
  • deadtouch map (not sure how exactly it looked, every link I find seems to be dead)

Things saved from extinction:
  • Evolutions / clean evo (8.1, raw): <Link>
  • Evolutions (downgradeable 8.6, minor visual fixes only): <Link>
  • Karmia / Vanilla / Sadteam / Devland / Zorzin / theend(?) map: <Link> (updated, now can be converted to 7.92+)
  • YurOTS 0.9.4f <Link>
  • YurOTS map (7.6, bad tiles fixed, can be upgraded into any client now): <Link>
  • 7.6/7.72 leak real tibia map (global): <Link>
  • Oken, Gengia, Pyre: <Link>
  • original otserv engine map: attachment
  • Eternal Kingdoms: <Link>
  • TFS map <Link>
  • Remere's map editor <Link>
  • OTClient <Link>
  • OTLand IPChanger (<Link>) (won't post other ipchanger tools because this one covers all pre-tibia 11 clients)

Things I can't post even if I find some trace of them:
  • 7.6-8.1 (XML, early SQL) ots engines (most of them are either virused or have false positives from remote control app support)
  • evolutions/yurots/devland engines are among these

Attachments

• devland_original.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 82 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice job, Assassina. To confirm, the changes are in this branch: assassina/server (https://github.com/assassina/server/tree/legacy), am I correct? Regardless, a good job but I don't understand the different between master (which is 8.7) and legacy which is 8.6. Maybe I am wrong but this could prove very helpful for something TFS 1.3 never implemented yet ... multi protocol distro directed configuration and such..

Very nice job, Assassina. To confirm, the changes are in this branch: assassina/server (https://github.com/assassina/server/tree/legacy), am I correct?
Yep.

Regardless, a good job but I don't understand the different between master (which is 8.7) and legacy which is 8.6. Maybe I am wrong but this could prove very helpful for something TFS 1.3 never implemented yet ... multi protocol distro directed configuration and such..
Master was where Remere created revscriptsys (I never worked on it).
Otserv doesn't have any real multi protocol support, the only thing is that otserv legacy can be used at both, 8.6 and 8.61 (the different between those versions are minimal, so it was easy to implement it).

Cheers,

Assassina Mutante.

Since we are talking about legends here, I know when I first joined otland one of the gems I was seeking most (aside from yurots) was the 1337 map.

Not sure if anyone here played that server, or if anyone here knows which map I am speaking of, but that map was highly sought after in the 7.6-8 days, and I think it is definitely worthy of this list and being preserved if anyone has it or knows where to find it.

Since we are talking about legends here, I know when I first joined otland one of the gems I was seeking most (aside from yurots) was the 1337 map.

Not sure if anyone here played that server, or if anyone here knows which map I am speaking of, but that map was highly sought after in the 7.6-8 days, and I think it is definitely worthy of this list and being preserved if anyone has it or knows where to find it.
Sounds familiar. Any memories?

I kinda remember it, might've been YurOTS or Devland base but I don't really know, so maybe if you recall any areas or zones ppl can help more ...

roxor 8.4?

probably posted already

Last edited:
roxor 8.4?
I can't be %100 sure since most screenshots on older posts are gone, and there isn't a single link to the actual map, but far as I can tell from every screenshot on any "roxor" project I seen at otland, was not the map or server I remember

EDIT, followed the google search not the link you posted, thanks for pointing me towards this, I will check it out with a mapeditor, to see for sure if it is the map I was talking about, thanks :D

Last edited:
Hi as I see people are searching for DeadTouch and every link on otland is broken. Today I was visiting my very very very old webpage and coincidentally I uploaded there 12 years ago 7.6 server called DeadTouch2. It is XML server already compiled but i test EXE and it doesnt look clear but it doesnt matter because this RAR archive contain also SOURCE!
I never played DeadTouch server but this map looks like real tibia map just with some modifications. There are 2 maps: map.otbm (realmap as i said) and test.otbm(custom map)

Just be careful with EXE it contain:
qqq.jpg

Also I found there these two acc makers:
Untitled.png
Post automatically merged:

qqsd.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Today I realised how much content is going to be permanently lost if we don't keep conserving the most important stuff.

I decided to make a thread with everything we (this includes google users) are looking for.

Things that need to be found:
  • simone map editor (7.4-8.1) with a reference that will tell us which versions can open which clients
  • other iconic maps without any edits
  • deadtouch map (not sure how exactly it looked, every link I find seems to be dead)

Things saved from extinction:
  • Evolutions / clean evo (8.1, raw): <Link>
  • Evolutions (downgradeable 8.6, minor visual fixes only): <Link>
  • Karmia / Vanilla / Sadteam / Devland / Zorzin / theend(?) map: <Link> (updated, now can be converted to 7.92+)
  • YurOTS 0.9.4f <Link>
  • YurOTS map (7.6, bad tiles fixed, can be upgraded into any client now): <Link>
  • 7.6/7.72 leak real tibia map (global): <Link>
  • Oken, Gengia, Pyre: <Link>
  • original otserv engine map: attachment
  • Eternal Kingdoms: <Link>
  • TFS map <Link>
  • Remere's map editor <Link>
  • OTClient <Link>
  • OTLand IPChanger (<Link>) (won't post other ipchanger tools because this one covers all pre-tibia 11 clients)

Things I can't post even if I find some trace of them:
  • 7.6-8.1 (XML, early SQL) ots engines (most of them are either virused or have false positives from remote control app support)
  • evolutions/yurots/devland engines are among these
I know most people won’t agree, but I feel this list should include bots. I remember so many cool bots were made for various versions and they greatly enhanced the experience

I know most people won’t agree, but I feel this list should include bots. I remember so many cool bots were made for various versions and they greatly enhanced the experience
the problem with bots is that most of them are either infected or pirated, neither of these types can be uploaded on this site

Back