• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

GUYSSSSSSS

WHERE

ME

BACKPACK
a9a8db9ade973365cdc2fcc8ec089f9e.png

I DIED

FUCKKKKKKKKK

WITHOUT

BLESS

tumblr_m1zjhqxwEI1qlepjz_zpse2cb3d2b.gif~c200

can't believe
can't believe
can't believe
can't believe
can't believe
can't believe
can't believe
can't believe
can't believe
can't believe
can't believe
can't believe
can't believe
can't believe

BRAZOLS killed me on yalahar

BTW

MMMMMM PROFIT?
13ymlpl.jpg

OLD TIMES 64lvl ..... QUILIA RELOAD.

Last edited:
Nice Trevor, spamming me if he can join Wipe Again since jordi is noob omg idiot hahhahahahahahhhaha
black belt in bjj

ahahaha why you have to lie ? hahaha calar those who read your comment can believe in what you say but we will both die knowing the truth, you are lying . You claim to be a leader, but you have to use low tactics to have support . You claim to be a man but you have no moral wich is perhaps the most inherent man attribute . Keep lying, just like you did when you and szady and the turban gangs started to spam my gold sell thread telling i was a scammer .

You can have the support of those who share your lack of moral but in the end of the day you still care way more about me than i about you, i would waste time creating lies about anybody

@likuf you have no idea what you are talking about, you can be a green belt only training and making the exams, you can be a purple belt, a brown belt and even black belt . In jiu jitsu you dont need to go to any torunaments to have a belt, actually if you go 9999 tournaments but not to the exams you will not get any belt, so you are telling exaclty the opposite of what is really true . I only fought 3 times in a torunament and it was when i was 15, 16 and 17 but i did it because i wanted not because it would help me get a belt . I never felt that it was necessary and my teacher never told me i had to do it . I started jiu jitsu at age of 6 because my uncle is a jiu jitsu teacher , i have been training all days almost for a long time, way more than most of the competitors you see outhere, i had no choice , my uncle used to catch me at home and drive with me to the trainings. I also did capoeira, karate and muay thai i still do . To me jiu jitsu is a life style, not a competition , it helps me avoid fights not start them , thats jiu jitsu the art that forces your opponent to stop fight

Last edited:
Cool story really man!! Nice speach, from what film did you take it?

Picture in a training suite or didn't happen.

I didn't take a screenshot, but you must have a picture of you in a training suite (black belt) since you've been training for a long time. So I guess it didn't happen.

I didn't take a screenshot, but you must have a picture of you in a training suite (black belt) since you've been training for a long time. So I guess it didn't happen.

you care enough to make a post on forum but not enough to hit a keyboard key ? seems legit

well if it was a girl asking me for a pic i would think about it and probably say no ( girls do not like mans who obey their orders ) but because its you, the almighty calar i wil lthink about it

no

So stop talking bullshit haha, you just got owned m8.

Go play chess you nerd.

yeah, because a fat tibia player that makes himself happy by lying on forum about somebody asking to join his team is telling me i got owned , you can always do like the turban gangs and take some pictures from my facebook you will find plenty of them some jiu jitsu related :D

Fuck all of u stupid Twifisoft players hahaha. Better go retire. Useless OT!! Better lvl every week in 8.6.. Too bad karamy aka nopvp server died so fast.. :( we had 2000x more FUN than this shitfuck......

True info.

Sell 344 ED , 310 rp shadowcores, 290ek, 200 ed lunarforce... Mark, Hani, Siramix no ban pls. I just joking.

ONLY RL CASH+ I GIVE EMAIL.

Buy new GM to twifisoft. :) :) :)

Haha I'm lying? you're the one trying to convince me and lokuf that you're a black belt in bjj u cunt.

you know what calar, you guys always start the retard forum fights, look at this thread is just one more example from 100 more you can find if you are slighly active on this forums. you probably read about jiu jitsu somewhere where i was speaking friendly with somebody and started to make harmless forum attacks . It could be about anything else, you take any chance you have to spread retardness . I remember when i was selling ferumbras hats and gold you spammed my thread calling me scammer etc, and i remember when the turban gang started to post pictures of me and make threads about my rl you suppoirtem them . You are just a inscure fat boy that found on tibia a place to escape from reality . Stop act like a GIRL and play the victim, nobody gives a shit if you are fat and unhappy because of that . Work out, eat less, the inches you need to change are around you . You can lie to your teamates and they can even believe/pretende believe on you but we both know that you have some kind of admiration to me otherwise you would create so many lies like this last one when you said i asked you to join wipe again . You have no honor this is my last post to you, take this chance to spread your lies and be happy doing it, maybe someday you iwll wake up and realize that you are fat because you care more about peoples lifes than about yours

Trevor, tell us more stories about you being a black belt in bjj and how good Portugal is okey?

@likuf you have no idea what you are talking about, you can be a green belt only training and making the exams, you can be a purple belt, a brown belt and even black belt . In jiu jitsu you dont need to go to any torunaments to have a belt, actually if you go 9999 tournaments but not to the exams you will not get any belt, so you are telling exaclty the opposite of what is really true . I only fought 3 times in a torunament and it was when i was 15, 16 and 17 but i did it because i wanted not because it would help me get a belt . I never felt that it was necessary and my teacher never told me i had to do it . I started jiu jitsu at age of 6 because my uncle is a jiu jitsu teacher , i have been training all days almost for a long time, way more than most of the competitors you see outhere, i had no choice , my uncle used to catch me at home and drive with me to the trainings. I also did capoeira, karate and muay thai i still do . To me jiu jitsu is a life style, not a competition , it helps me avoid fights not start them , thats jiu jitsu the art that forces your opponent to stop fight

Sup bro, since when in an adult bjj you've got green belt ? :D

you know, being black belt without participating in tournaments is like Ronaldo would say he's one of the best players on the world without playing in matches.

You've mentioned about being black belt under Gracie Barra Pernambuco, so you should be existing in an International Brazilian Jiu-JItsu Federation, am i right ?

Trevor: turban shits post rl photo of me omg gajs rly im famous
timmy: show us where we posted ur rl photo
trevor: afk im gonna go play chess and fight jiu jitsu but i dont have any picture of my black belt gajs rily plx belief me

hahaha trevor and black belt? :) he see only 1 black belt :) when hes father come back to home drunk and hurting hes ass with it :) fucking portugal patology :) you msg calar about account and now acting big? its true info faggot you got explained

Back