• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

Shleder

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Since there is no fight on lunar we can easy start it here guys just chill :)

if you want to insult someone feel free to do it here

and shut you fucking mount veziv :) piece of shit :) no1 knows you :)

Take care on your words Marcin.

Remember that chess players are respected on whole world.. If you start with him he can easy crush you

i will continue with remember guys lapa on south east gate yalahar?

when we fighting with 2 teams he stay with 25 ppl on stairs and count avalanche to the bank xD? before we left this place he almost make a frag so i bet it was his prime on commandierka

@kucu photo on my signature. He got 18 years old and need to work in animal store also always got insulted in vent #lifelost

13:20 Kucu: Using One of 476 God Flowers

Veziv: Remember liberty bay fight when we crushing all and everyone? when I getting frags one by one and you can't do a shit u piece of shit. I show you videos of Wipe Again getting raped 24/7 when good players play with me.

omg :):):) fucking:):):) shleder no lifer :):):) jebane kurwa go out of ur home:):):) and stop making stupid:):):):) threads no1 knows you:):) fking:):):) bastard :):):):):):);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

fuck you marek :) remember when you were bringing :) me convince runes :) to the hellgorak :) ?
fucking ten faces :) but okey i will make team :) and rape this calar :) remember liberty bay action :) where you got raped :)

btw shleder remember when u bring me potions and convice runes to hellgorak ?? shut ur mount u think ur good but ur worse than 2 sd sal
^ SZYBSZY

this majczal bringing me arrows to grim darashia :) and now acting big on forum :) remember majczal? when i push you on carlin-ab fight :) and you ded so fast? :) majczal you are so stfu :) fuck you bb

i got hacked on forum acc msg for vent and stay active

sir ahh join vent dashim join vent we fixing everything and start fighting on weekend ! just dont leave vent and stay ctive

/Veziv

hahaha this lokuf and aiven acting so big in forum now :) but when we play on conglomerate on albania crushing every1 no1 know about you :) even Halle god of tibia said you are shit shut you mount

Okey :) I have some free time :) i make reload :) pm me on shadow - tyr almighty :) or on lunar decoy demolisher :) or msg lovac, kosoviak for vent :) i will be active after the weekend :) we easy crush this calar :)

:) first of all :) we were 15 :) and u had 35 ppl :) u fucking useless players :) i go def? :) remember when i crash u all the time calar? :) u think ur leader? :) remember when u cant kill stake and leave lunar ?? :) noob :)

Okey I invited all warjats now!! Anjoh last login 2002, Dink last log in 1994 and many others, now we can crush this wipe again rily gajs just be active!! and listen to me If i say run fibula what you do? run fibula!!

yeyeyeye you talking alot of bullshits now i see Aiven :) but you will again spam 24/7 for unban like always :) Lokuf you know who you are :) just some random shit from kaida :) i bring you here from inq and now you talking so much :) fucking piece of shit :)

haha szady :) u remember this svar action ? :) we were 18 you were 43 :) and still raped you :)
fuck you shleder and aiven :) when you play with me we were friends :) and now you left to calar and you stupid :)

Omg I'm so nacpany gajs that I wanna go sleep ! Also Portugal best country, so many nice people here!! everyone has black belt in bjj and everyone is smart cuz we play chess all day all night!!

Calar first of all no1 knows you :) second of all remember liberty bay fight like 1 year ago? everyone dying on headshot :) always when we got same numbers u got crushed so hard :) remember svargrond mines when i push you 2 sqm and you died? no ssa and shits :)

Back