• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Level 1 Glitch

Hakkar

Reaction score
I have started working a project called PwnageOT and its online ATM but i just got a huge bug. It is semi-high exp so this means i got lvl 2k+ and when thoses died they spawn back at temple with lvl 1 ?...

And some others get lvl 1 and 0 hp so they cant even login

Could some1 help me please ? Thanks.

Yours,
Hakkar

Last edited:
Just update loss_exprience, bless and that things to 30 make sure that every player be offline... ( SQL SYNTAX )

Thanks for the information but i dont know how to do that kind of stuff. And yes i have tryed blessings and it stil dosen't work players still spawn at temple with lvl 1.

Thanks for the information but i dont know how to do that kind of stuff. And yes i have tryed blessings and it stil dosen't work players still spawn at temple with lvl 1.

mysql: UPDATE players SET loss_experience = 100
UPDATE players SET loss_items = 100
UPDATE players SET loss_containers = 100

mysql: UPDATE players SET loss_experience = 100
UPDATE players SET loss_items = 100
UPDATE players SET loss_containers = 100

Sorry maybe you might think i am a noob. This is my first time running a OT... where do i change thses information ? In forgottenserver.s3db ? and where exactly ?

Thank you.

Back