• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Level up again :)

owl_orly.png
O__o

Jealous over someone that is in Bey Bey and has an affair with the leader, whos apparently a guy!

Shhh.... Cuz u Blazey didn't played before restart ;] on 8.53 ... Where Kaszero Was the biggest lvl on the serevr and I was Second ... So As Far As I can See u are not legend and u Know SHit About old Times... : ) MY DEAR KID OF DONATE !

P.S: PLaying back on RL after unbanned .... no more time for Tibera bb ; )

Yours Sushi~

Still sayin kid of donate..

Nd btw playin rl tibia dont make u good, it shows how lifeless u r.

OMG Statik As fast as I can see u are spending whole days and nights on this forum checking who's is writing what and answering with ur retarded minds.... bb :confused:

Why cuz i take a couple minutes to post shit then go away for a few hours, then come back c the forums r loaded wit new shit nd post away til im done, then go away for another few hours?

You basicly fell for the account trade or what? I think this dude should be rooked and IP-banned from Tibera. (All items he stole should also be send to my Enigma depot).

You basicly fell for the account trade or what? I think this dude should be rooked and IP-banned from Tibera. (All items he stole should also be send to my Enigma depot).

you mean that i should be banned ? pft i just think u got some fucking problems man , maybe you should get a life O:O?

With the dude I ment that 445? elite knight. Only the first sentence was for you, and I do infact have a life. Ur char was still spamming the same shit as yesterday, selling his lvls for donate items.

i dont know what hes doin with my char but i really hope richux will be online today so i can get it back :S

still, 8.42 isnt long ago, oldschool is something like 7.3 and so on

Back