• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Level up again :)

Blazey Blaze

Reaction score
yoyo ppl the legend blazey's back :) heres a picture when i reach 425 just for fun lookin :blink::thumbup:

etv9kg.jpg

I dont see you as a legend, heck I dont know you at all. Anyways, congrats on getting this level.

It's not about botting or not.. its about bragging about getting botted levels. Amazing!

Dno what your problems are but blazey and me go way back from when we was both in smiley gang he is a cool dude! :cool:

I wish you all the best blazey ma man! go go 500! and eternal dont talk about botting skills because you bot your ml all the fucking time! and dont blame it on the sucky internet

I dont see you as a legend, heck I dont know you at all. Anyways, congrats on getting this level.

i tihnk opposite I dont know YOU at all you new players dont know me since im a old school tibera player :) so plz dont post something u dont know about and thanks for gz :)

You think the opposite? So you do think im a legend, awesome. For a fact I kind of remember you, highest lvl month ago .. killed down by mates a few times. Then 'rooked' till 340 or summit.

i tihnk opposite I dont know YOU at all you new players dont know me since im a old school tibera player :) so plz dont post something u dont know about and thanks for gz :)

yeah your an OLDSCHOOL tibera player, back when it was 8.53!!! SO LONG AGO

Back