• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

levers and teleport

Wesker

Reaction score
So i want something like demon hell switches, you know 2 players step the tittles, and then 2 levers somewhere appear, and if those 2 players get out then the lever disapears and reset, if you use those 2 levers, then a teleport appears

something like :

n6ezd.gif

He mean that when he 2 players stand on some pos, then 2 switches are change ids from like 1945 to 1946 and when they go out from the pos the switches go back to 1945.
When switches have id 1946 then teleport appears, but when wall was removed that will be good too ;d.

I joined to the request.

But he said the levers need to be used >.>

Maybe he mistake? Because on Gif animation i don't see that they use levers.
I think my idea is better, but i think he got the same like me and he just mistake when he write post

@Down
if he want other request than me, can you maybe help me with my idea of this?

He mean that when he 2 players stand on some pos, then 2 switches are change ids from like 1945 to 1946 and when they go out from the pos the switches go back to 1945.
When switches have id 1946 then teleport appears, but when wall was removed that will be good too ;d.

I joined to the request.

you walk those titles, use levers and then tp appears

"just like the gif"

any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back