• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Life's good

Fuck israel as your picture? looooooooooooool..

If you knew anything about what's going on in the world aside from what media tells you, you would agree.

What they are doing to palestine, and USA backing them up. Several aids has been sent to palestine from all over the world, including Sweden and other countries, what happened to them? They were taken hostage by Israeli military and some where killed and tortured. They and the USA are the real terrorists, and as most of you express your feelings towards terrorists as "FUCK TERRORISTS/ARABS" I feel I have the right to say FUCK ISRAEL. Why? Because terrorists actions are response to what USA does to their home countries. I do not support the killing of innocent people, I do not support terrorists, but they are not acting for any sacred reasons than revenge which is not related to islam because revenge is forbidden. It's simply revenge. Killing talibans in Afghanistan? They've killed more innocent and shattered the country, in Iraq the same now in Palestine they aren't fighting soldiers at all, only citizens are brutally slaughtered for no reason. Worse than Saddam, yet your big hero USA ain't acting :)

It's not off-topic as it's related to the subject:

LIFE'S GOOD FOR THE BAD
AND BAD FOR THE GOOD

SO WHEN YOU SEE THAT MAN WHO SAYS "LIFE'S GOOD", you know he's the bad guy and vice versa.

Moderator notice:
If you take any actions against my avatar I will cause a havoc on the OtLand boards. I'm 100% sure nobody would care if it was titled "Fuck terrorists".

Last edited:
I'm with you on this relating with Israel.
The US Government and the American People are 2 different things.
The Government wants to protect Israel, the People don't (even me).
Protecting Israel has created a shit ton of problems for us.

But then again, there's nothing we can do about it.

I'm not a racist, I don't care where a person is from, only his opinions. I have mercy to some though who clearly are brainwashed!

Sure, let's say I'm brainwashed. The real islam won't influence you or your life so it shouldn't bother you (not the islam media teaches you which wants to force everyone into joining it). Those other brainwashed people I'm referring to are more of a threat!

So, those who believe in "God" are actually saying he is bad?

@Up
You are entitled to your opinion, but can you take the responsibility of it?
Ignorance will lead you nowhere my friend. I come with an arguement as I speak, but do you?

So, those who believe in "God" are actually saying he is bad?

Please elaborate.

You were saying Pride and Glory is the property of the bad.

People say god is the greatest (giving "God" pride and glory), that means you think "God" is bad. Right?

Last edited by a moderator:
You were saying Pride and Glory is the property of the bad.

People say god is the greatest (giving "God" pride and glory), that means you think "God" is bad. Right?

God is the only one who can have pride because he does not possess properties of man, desires and emotions.
Pride is to put yourself over others.

God is the only one who can have pride because he does not possess properties of man, desires and emotions.
Pride is to put yourself over others.

If your so called "God" has no properties of man, desires nor emotions, explain to me why in your book or should i say "Holy Bible", "God" Forgives those who sin. (Emotion) for without Emotion he wouldn't care if anybody sin'd and went to hell. Has no desires? Ofcourse your "God" has desires, he desires for all you people to worship him so you can go to a place called "Heaven" 'a magical wonderland where nobody ever ages nor sins'. Am i not correct? Is that not why you go to church and worship Jesus,God? And no properties of man? Jesus had to eat food just like the rest of us am i right? He had to wear cloths like the rest of us am i right? He was born from a women just like the rest of us... And about him "dieng for our sins" What a bunch of shit, suppose he did die for our sins, the guy rose up 3 days after. Wouldn't that break the deal of DIENG for our sins?
Anyways that's just what was on my mind. :D

Last edited:
I assume he wanted attention, what better way than blasting a bunch of kids? I can't really see it helping his cause atm though. His thoughts and opinions will get attention but his deeds will forever mark him as a psychopath and therefore his thoughts will just be washed away without a deeper questioning by the general public. The immigration question overall is gonna be fucked the upcoming 5 years or so. Racism accussations will continue like always but now they got one mighty weapon against whoever wants to change something in the immigration politics: Breivik's deeds. People are emotional and pushing their buttons is extremely easy, this is why the world overall is going down the shitter, it's too much about pleasing emotions and the image of yourself rather than solving the problems that exist.

Clarification: I have not read the manifest and I do not justify Breivik's deeds.

Pride and glory is the property of the bad.

Man should settle for equality

Does that come from your religion or from the upraising in Sweden?

Back