• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Life's good

Agreed. They never read this book to speak about it, and they don't know how much became muslims only after reading it and how much became muslims only after seeing Mohamed صلى الله عليه وسلم and how he acts ofc
One day I'm gonna fully study all these religious texts. I'm sure I will get out a lot of knowledge about different religions and I'll be able to spot religious people who clearly haven't read the texts themselves. I doubt the knowledge is really gonna lead anywhere new in discussions though. In the majority of cases when someone presents some kind of argument which consists of a paragraph from a religious text, the religious person falls back on the misinterpretation argument. No matter what is presented, there is always some counter argument and therefore the argumentation wont go anywhere really. Some simply explain what doesn't make sense with the "god is almighty and could make it that way" argument. Short: in the majority of cases it's impossible to change the opinion/view about religion.

Btw, are you muslim? if so: have you read the texts yourself?

Last edited:
So many scientists have converted to islam because they cannot deny the facts that is proven there, which is IMPOSSIBLE to have been discovered in those times.

The reason I give such simple answers is because I'm too lazy to dig for quotes/sources to prove anything :p I've had these discussions too many times and I put too much time in trying to prove stuff over and over again... I'm a muslim and I've read the texts. There's lots of extremists who interpret the texts wrongly (to fit their needs mostly) and giving the religion a bad appearance, also the false image media is giving which some people don't understand.

There is nothing in the quran which you cannot PROVE WRONG, but in the bible you can because it's been rewritten too many times (thus why even they are all Abrahamic religions we assume it being false). There are though some existing variants of the originial bible still going around.

So many scientists have converted to islam because they cannot deny the facts that is proven there, which is IMPOSSIBLE to have been discovered in those times.
Could you share one of those facts with the rest of us?

Life is, good? :huh:

Mine pretty much sucks. So, I spend all my money on material items (and gas, haha), to briefly satisfy my wants. :w00t:

Last edited:
Please, let's try to keep it civilized. There's no need to start name calling and offending each other. ;_;

The reason I give such simple answers is because I'm too lazy to dig for quotes/sources to prove anything :p I've had these discussions too many times and I put too much time in trying to prove stuff over and over again... I'm a muslim and I've read the texts. There's lots of extremists who interpret the texts wrongly (to fit their needs mostly) and giving the religion a bad appearance, also the false image media is giving which some people don't understand.

There is nothing in the quran which you cannot PROVE WRONG, but in the bible you can because it's been rewritten too many times (thus why even they are all Abrahamic religions we assume it being false). There are though some existing variants of the originial bible still going around.
That's quite interesting and indeed a bold statement from your part. Do you mind giving me a source (link) or something where I can learn more about the Qur'an and Islam in general?
I've been meaning to learn more for quite some time now, but I always end up thinking I'll misrepresent the whole thing considering the fact that I've never read the Qur'an in my life. There's also the issue of 'translations != the real thing' which held me back badly from just buying a Qur'an and start reading it.

Also, I use the King James version of the Bible which is as far as I know the purest English translation you can get. It's quite ironic because actually reading the Bible with an open mind led me to being non-religious. ;_;

Last edited:
Why world Famous Scientists Converted to Islam ? - YouTube
It's the first link I found in google I didn't watch the whole thing :p
Just google "scientists converted to islam"
http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=10003337

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?39647-Scientific-proof-that-islam-is-the-truth
this too, i could give u tons of links just google it if u want more

For the proof itself just google anything like "scientific proof quran" or so (couldn't find any good sites with all of which I wanted to show so don't think it's all there is if you can't find anything good either)

Last edited:
Why world Famous Scientists Converted to Islam ? - YouTube
It's the first link I found in google I didn't watch the whole thing :p
Just google "scientists converted to islam"
Discover islam - German Scientist & his wife, convert 2 islam - eSnips

Scientific proof that islam is the truth
this too, i could give u tons of links just google it if u want more

For the proof itself just google anything like "scientific proof quran" or so (couldn't find any good sites with all of which I wanted to show so don't think it's all there is if you can't find anything good either)

So the links aren't the poof itself? You just need to show us one of the facts, not all, one. Please at least find one so you can't fall back on something where we did something wrong.

Migxxx;1515032]Please, let's try to keep it civilized. There's no need to start name calling and offending each other. ;_;

I guess this has to do with my post since someone deleted it.
Ok my last sentence was a little rude, my apologies to the hurt feelings. ^_^
But religion has never backed down from speaking their minds.
They love to control people and say what you can or can't do with your unborn child, or how to live your life, what sexuality you have to be, and we have to accept that but can't speak our mind when we get sick of them?
It's like they can say and do whatever they wish and we have to sit there and take it because they might get offended by reality.
Religious people wouldn't be so offended by other peoples opinions if they really would be 100% convinced of the existence of their God.

I guess this has to do with my post since someone deleted it.
Ok my last sentence was a little rude, my apologies to the hurt feelings. ^_^
But religion has never backed down from speaking their minds.
They love to control people and say what you can or can't do with your unborn child, or how to live your life, what sexuality you have to be, and we have to accept that but can't speak our mind when we get sick of them?
It's like they can say and do whatever they wish and we have to sit there and take it because they might get offended by reality.
Religious people wouldn't be so offended by other peoples opinions if they really would be 100% convinced of the existence of their God.

u mean ur gay? :p well im giving up my arguments its too boring and patience is something i dont currently have...... anyway my last statement as i've said 1000 times now is that the islam you know about, that we all are taught these days isn't how it's supposed/meant to be. One cannot be forced to be a muslim. It's people acting not the religion

u mean ur gay? :p well im giving up my arguments its too boring and patience is something i dont currently have...... anyway my last statement as i've said 1000 times now is that the islam you know about, that we all are taught these days isn't how it's supposed/meant to be. One cannot be forced to be a muslim. It's people acting not the religion
You just had to find one of the facts, should be easy if they exist. No, I won't do it, you do it so you can take responsibility for the source in this discussion and not just blow away our source if we would have found it, with "that's misinterpreted" or something similar.

that the islam you know about, that we all are taught these days isn't how it's supposed/meant to be.
Yeah, there it came, told you. "Isn't what it's supposed to be", all arguments will forever be useless now as we just have today's interpretation of the religion to go after... Question though: how do you know it isn't what it should be? are you being taught the wrong things?

Last edited:
You just had to find one of the facts, should be easy if they exist. No, I won't do it, you do it so you can take responsibility for the source in this discussion and not just blow away our source if we would have found it, with "that's misinterpreted" or something similar.

Yeah, there it came, told you. "Isn't what it's supposed to be", all arguments will forever be useless now as we just have today's interpretation of the religion to go after... Question though: how do you know it isn't what it should be? are you being taught the wrong things?

i mean that people don't act as they are supposed to. they are giving a wrong image (not everyone ofc but at least the ones shown in media but not only them), and it's not about interpretion, "dont be greedy", "love everyone" and whatever there is, I don't see many muslims following it.... even if they try their best they lack the most important parts

Thanks for proving my point with your ignorance.
Skipping all the facts and jump to 'ur gay'?
No I am not, and what if I were, would you stone me to death or nail me to a cross? :p
The fact that you discriminate people based on their sexuality or personal choices is very sad and is exactly
why I have a problem with religion.
I don't care what you look like or who you are, every human is the same to me, president or garbageman, I treat them all with respect.
And religion just doesn't seem to get that, they don't mind being in a woman's uterus or claim that homosexuals go to hell.
I mean who has less abortions then homosexuals. xD
Leave these people alone.
It makes 0,00 sense.

i mean that people don't act as they are supposed to. they are giving a wrong image (not everyone ofc but at least the ones shown in media but not only them), and it's not about interpretion, "dont be greedy", "love everyone" and whatever there is, I don't see many muslims following it.... even if they try their best they lack the most important parts
They pick out what they like, simply put? they want the comfort and feeling religion gives but they are not willing to follow it as it's supposed and stick to the "rules", right? they want to eat the cake and still keep it.

I have one thing, the Bible was finished between 70 - 80 A.D.(more or less), the Qu'ran was finished 635 A.D., Now in what mind can the Qu'ran hold to be the truth/Real Scriptures, when the book was written in an age that there were fewer prosecution towards Muslim than towards Hebrews? The bible has been on prosecution by many historical characters, the bible, due to the last statement, has been rewritten to ensure that it survives.

the Qu'ran is in many ways similar to the Bible, this is something that brings the Qu'ran into doubt, it can be easily assumed(<-Assume- I might be making an "Ass" out of me.) that the Qu'ran is a Copy/Rewrite of the Bible.

Logically, no one can say that the Qu'ran is the "truth" when the thing got written 6 centuries after the Bible.

Something tells me that Muhammad, wanted to control people.

Back