• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lifethread (level 26 knight)

NO we are here to stop the Pa Not to Give people money for them Paing after they get dropped that there own problem.

Please explain how he PA'd. Since apparently everyone has a different opinion of PA. Put yourself in their shoes. Example: You are a level 22 hunting and a level 29 shows up and wont leave your spawn. You tell your friend who is a level 40, and he kills the level 29. Then the level a level 100+ kills the level 40. How is the level 40 a PA?

Last edited:
eh... I believed that Twin had the spawn 1st.... then the lvl 22 came with his friend to kill him..!
Then Jones had justification to kill the others!

Last edited:
He should have clarified. Ill speak with Mage Owna too. (If the server stops going offline when I wanna play)

i'm sorry for causing all this trouble, let me explain my side of the story.

it got a tiny background story. see two days ago (the day before I got killed) I went to the tomb which is the first one in the desert, where I found a level 22 knight (I'll try to find the name) there who msged me at once telling me to leave, and so I did. still.. even though I left he's friends started to msg me telling me to leave and after a while I started to ignore them since they didnt seem to understand I was not even close of that tomb. And yesterday I went back to that tomb, the knight was there once again, still level 22, and once again he told me to leave. This time I just ignored him and started hunting there. And a few minutes later his friend arrives and kills me.

It made me kinda pissed off so me and another guy (whose name I'll try to find aswell), a level 30 paladin, went to get revenge. However the guy who killed me also had support by Mage Owna and after a few minutes of fighting I died again together with my companion. The last death however, I dont blame anyone but myself. And this is where Jones helped me, when I wrote this in the game chat Jones told me he'd help me, and so he did.

I'm new on this server which means I dont know of its past but if I somehow has drag up something bad, I am the one who should pay for it not Jones. It does not change the fact that those two guys who killed me will die under my sword.

ah ;/ ok well i still see those two guys as paers and not you... But here in radonia we respect others spawns... Its not your fault they didnt speak english..
There are plenty of well made translators around so stuff them!
Jones hasnt any problems with this kill...
Vendetta Is a NON PA PK Guild... We uphold the law of radonia... anyone with problems because they pa pk dont ask one of us for help!.

Anyway... No one is hunted nor no one is owed anything... this subject is closed!

I dont agree. We need to talk in game. I spoke to Jones, and my opinion didnt change. I still fail to see how the person that was hunting there is a PA, maybe they should'nt have killed him but thats not power abusing. No hard feelings toward Twin, Im angry about how Vendetta dealt with it.

Last edited:
I dont agree. We need to talk in game. I spoke to Jones, and my opinion didnt change. I still fail to see how the person that was hunting there is a PA, maybe they should'nt have killed him but thats not power abusing. No hard feelings toward Twin, Im angry about how Vendetta dealt with it.

I just think this whit the "Vandetta" is to much..
Let ppl mind their own buisness

Back