• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lifethread (level 26 knight)

Twin

Reaction score
I started playing on Randonia one day ago (Jan 14th) and I've decided (because of boredom) to start a lifethread. This of course, is if anyone not dissagrees. I will simply post screenshoots about my life in Radonia.

I'd love to hear critics and tips/ideas.

Lets start of with the current stats of my character:

Twinlevel26.jpg

the first hunt, it was at Minos in the desert city.
most of it in the picture, I went from level 22 to 26 in this time and several skill advances

minohunt.jpg

GooGoo!!!111 seems to be nice =)

I could give you some items since i am retired on Radonia (only maybe..xD)

Seems nice, you got alot of cash for being level 26 ;)
What did you hunt? :eek:

rotworms until this mino hunt, very profitable but boring

update

a rotworm hunt, trying to get level 30 and then testing orc fortress. :)

rotwormss.jpg

Nice! You prolly figured this out by now or got a different armor, but you can get a plate armor once your level 15.

I did not know that, nor really care. :p I mean.. I've been killing minotaur guards as top so far. But you're right, I need a new armor

I will do Casa

½ hour at rots.
12:53 You advanced from Level 28 to Level 29.
rotss.jpg

I'm getting bored of rotworms and it is probably not very fun screenshoots. I will try to do some more interesting things, I just need to update my eq a bit.

did you see them before? Because I put them under another file in my photobucket account.

edit: ouch.. I died, I refused to leave a tomb where some 22 knight was hunting so he brought his friend

Jan 16 2008, 13:57:12 CET Killed at Level 29 by Segura Essa Manga.

Last edited:
did you see them before? Because I put them under another file in my photobucket account.

edit: ouch.. I died, I refused to leave a tomb where some 22 knight was hunting so he brought his friend

Jan 16 2008, 13:57:12 CET Killed at Level 29 by Segura Essa Manga.

CLASSED AS PAING SO CALL THE VENDETTA PA BUSTERS XD
Name of person whio killed you!

Jonesy the Pa reaper xD gogo jonesy ;p
*edit* and GOGO Twin xD

Last edited:
Guys, didnt you read what he said? "ouch.. I died, I refused to leave a tomb where some 22 knight was hunting so he brought his friend". If anything you guys PA'd for killing the guy. Mage Owna should be payed for his death, hes a nice guy.

Last edited:
jones whyou killed was wrong for killing twin but you should not have killed him, please give me his name, so i can apoligize and give him some money on behalf of vendetta

NO we are here to stop the Pa Not to Give people money for them Paing after they get dropped that there own problem.

Last edited:
Back