• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lifethread of Belden Reth 2

Belden, you're the one who made a guild called "RPG mode" and has a life thread on an OT, seems like you're the RPGer

meant to be a joke, I couldn't chooice teams when i had it, seems like i really rpged with my guildmates, if there was battle, i called them to come there and they did...

tho it is far to high exp rate, this sux. dosen't matter i u die. takes 20 min+- to get back lvl >.<'

what i mean, just takes 20min to take back a level when it shouldnt take 20mins

this is supposed to be a non orshabaal ot, low exp in high level can be as high exp

200?

tell me why not at 100 as it should be?

Id like it to be like
1-8 20x
8-50 11x
50-70 8x
70-100 5x
100-XXX 3x

these are awesome rates but now it's fucked up cuz everyone have already leveled up and are the highest now which fails on the ot...

3x exp is too high on 200, its just the same as on zantera and there are serveral 300+ ^.-' so make it like u wrote but 2x on 150 and 1x on 200 (y)

Back