• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Limos's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best tombs i've seen tbh

E2o2D.jpg

Nice mappings, would like to see more.

Inspired by the anime Berserk.
IEP5uMz.png

NBWclG3.png

Last edited:
You should have made this piece on October. I looks like a halloween city! Where are the pumpkins, Rabbits, Ghosts, the halloween hare, etc.?
Mapping looks great by the way. Only only wonder wether it's able to finish the archway on the port with the 2 small roofs on it?
Mayby it's better to make it like this insteed:
IjwQ4Iz.png

Not a big fan of the big grass tufts on the roof of the mansion, but other than that- dammn sexy <3

looks like shit, quit mapping

i keed

Last edited:
Because alot people in the nearby village needed a faster way to travel, the river the Linge was straightened to make it flow faster.
As result many years later, the river is now almost completely dried up and abandoned.

gUx2yS.png

Because alot people in the nearby village needed a faster way to travel, the river the Linge was straightened to make it flow faster.
As result many years later, the river is now almost completely dried up and abandoned.

gUx2yS.png

looks pretty cool limos :D

Last edited:
Ingenius o.o For some reason I'd think that'd somehow mess with the light effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom