• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Limos's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After exploring Mt Everon we discovered the hidden city Kashero.
3NMI12j.png

pGxItDb.png

jQ38OUn.png

Inspired by Blez, because after hunting in his cyclops cave it inspired me to map again.
@Luffy
Bootje <3

maybe some water rocks for in the water? Lilly pads? D:

but it's k00l, just one thing
Y U NO ASK ME TO GO INGAME?

There are rocks in the water, they just didn't show up in the screen, maybe next time I will move them.

But sure, next time you can go ingame too :p

This is awesome, love your pieces with water.

yep Limos again with the awesome. How very unexpected.

Perfectly done sparse vegetation on the mountain. Still something I need to get down.

The bridge shot looks great, like some similar I've seen before. For some reason imo the bridge itself seems like it's missing something. :eek: Then again simplicity is something I continually strive for and usually fail in the end lol.

Thanks for the comments
Always wanted to make something with the cool treasure sprites, so here it is :D
Treasure room

7-0qKE4.png
Path inspired by Macedoon​

Last edited:
Very very.. very realistic. But..

Nah, its good :) I can't hate it.. But if I could add some sand debris, and some of.
( [6353] - [3656] ). and would look a tad bit better than that masterpiece :)

Regards Blez

Thanks for the advice, when I look at it again I see I could use some more sand debris :p, specially because it's not clear showing with the light effect.

@Komic

Good idea, thnx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back