• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Limos's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personaly I think everyone is good in their own way, everyone has a different style how to make things, so they're good because they have their own unique style, which I like most about mapping. It would be boring imo if everyone would map the same way.

Last edited:
Nothing special, I just saw a vampire anime where a girl was alone in a building with vampires who tried to kill her and I decided to make it :D
[
bIEWs3.png

I really like the style, especially because its clean. Imagine hunting there with all the corpses and items on the ground, no need to detail it further.

All that is... is ... wonderful, I love your style, your mountains are awesome.
Hope you post more screens!

I can't believe I've been so unfortunate as to have not until now looked through this thread.

All I have to say is incredible! Amazing use of multi-level chambers and hangables. Absolutely love the canoe shots. You seem to have a way of mapping that perfectly fits tibia sprites.

I'm sad to say I can't find any actual constructive feedback to give you lol. I would LOVE to play these maps.

I can't believe I've been so unfortunate as to have not until now looked through this thread.

All I have to say is incredible! Amazing use of multi-level chambers and hangables. Absolutely love the canoe shots. You seem to have a way of mapping that perfectly fits tibia sprites.

I'm sad to say I can't find any actual constructive feedback to give you lol. I would LOVE to play these maps.

That's how good my Limos is ;)

@Up
Oh I missed that one, wow that looks great <3 Well done Limos, you've certainly proved your capabilities, amazing!

Thnx for the comments.

@dgprado
Thnx, but it was a livemap tho, so Luffy did also parts of the mountain and Peroxide made the waterfall :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back