• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Linux

Niebieski

kasteria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
I got that error when I compilling my server, what's wrong? What do you think?

/usr/bin/ld: connection.o: undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_getspecific@@G     LIBC_2.0'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'pthread_getspecific@@GLIBC_2.0' is defined in DSO /lib/libpt     hread.so.0 so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib/libpthread.so.0: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [theforgottenserver] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/OT'
make: *** [all] Error 2

help~!!
Code:
g++: unrecognized option '-/lib64/libpthread.so.0'
/usr/bin/ld: connection.o: undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_getspecific@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'pthread_getspecific@@GLIBC_2.2.5' is defined in DSO //lib64/libpthread.so.0 so try adding it to the linker command line
//lib64/libpthread.so.0: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [theforgottenserver] Błąd 1
make[1]: Opuszczenie katalogu `/root/trunk.r3882'
make: *** [all] Błąd 2

Gesior.pl said:
@up and to the ones who are still looking for help
In file named 'Makefile' add (proper line ;) , look for other with -l parameter):
PHP:
-lpthread
I was having the same problem at Ubuntu Server 10.04 and I've checked all yours repositories, and then I've added this library to the lines and it works :D

This was posted by Gesior.pl in Polish, I've just translated it to English! All thanks/reputation points add to View Profile: Gesior.pl - OtLand

Back