• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[list] CIPSoft lazy solutions

I just had to google how much 750TC are worth.

Are people really paying those amounts for such cosmetics?

Last edited:
128215106_10157361128562364_2282792122273178177_n.jpg

section with "New Monsters" graphic design looks familiar..

The game clearly needs more monsters, mounts, skins and outfits.

Ah, also more analysers, maybe they could make an analyser that analyse your analysers. This way we can reach Factorio like levels of optimization for our hunts!

Last edited:
Take a look at this, carnivora spawn in port hope. You might think that this was initial "map bug" just after release of an update, or maybe even test server issue... But nope, over 2 years has passed and this is still a thing. I don't even mention anything about that strongly visible auto border in this location. Repairing this location is just few hours of work. WTF happened there?

Screenshots taken from random YT videos.

carnivora1.JPG
carnivora2.JPG

Take a look at this, carnivora spawn in port hope. You might think that this was initial "map bug" just after release of an update, or maybe even test server issue... But nope, over 2 years has passed and this is still a thing. I don't even mention anything about that strongly visible auto border in this location. Repairing this location is just few hours of work. WTF happened there?

Screenshots taken from random YT videos.

View attachment 53030
View attachment 53027
They just dont give a fuck about some "logic" in their maps. It reminds me of some 7.6-8.0 OTS 10 years ago with spawn places in a form of simple 3/5 tiles wide paths without anything. Just tiles mixed with water, lava, swamp etc.

What the actual fuck. Are players really letting them get away with this crap?

Last edited:
I find it disturbing how such a great game went downhill like this. Even if someone would recreate a game similar to tibia it would never be as good, so that is why people still play it I suppose. If they would have been smart, they would have saved the old files and ran old-school servers as RuneScape does. Look how popular it is.

I find it disturbing how such a great game went downhill like this. Even if someone would recreate a game similar to tibia it would never be as good, so that is why people still play it I suppose. If they would have been smart, they would have saved the old files and ran old-school servers as RuneScape does. Look how popular it is.
they can still create an old school version with their current team, the problem is that they are too lazy/closed minded and don't want to.

Back