• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua List of Attributes usable

Tech_Rob

Reaction score
I am looking for a list of working attributes that can be used in action scripts. I have search over the forums and did not come across anything, though I did see that absorbpercentmagic and such is only for items.xml unless source editing is completed.

What I am looking to do is make a better items upgrade system for myself, which will include atk, def, armor, atk speed, element absorb (IE: fire, earth, ice, energy, water, death, holy....ect), distance, movement speed, mag lv, hp/mana percent... possibly more depending on what I find.

So the two questions:

1) Which attributes can I use without source edit?

2) What am I looking for in the source/where do I start to add them how I need?

At number 2, I know it should be possible without too much work as its in the source already for movements if its in items.xml. I am just unsure what types of bugs may arise if its in a script rather than an actual item.

Back