• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of useful TFS 1.x scripts.

@Eldin
I don't know how to write a short description for this so I'll just write a link to that post.

Town Guard / Guard NPC could be something :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

@zbizu is it hard to rewrite Capture the flag / zombie event? =) Sick work ! Thanks for this thread :)

It's not hard. I'm just working on something different.
I did my own version of zombie event in mystera datapack, but it's 1.0 and may crash/not work on 1.1 and wasn't tested.

@zygus0001
it should be simple to write
describe it/post 0.2/0.3/0.4 example so I'll make sure it's what I think it is

Is on list already. You may search in global datapacks.

@zbizu - request

what do you think about a "revive system" with modal window?
everytime you die a window came and ask where you want to revive by paying money or item

just an ideia, cya

I'm not sure if this can be done efficient way as it needs to glitch player to not lose connection while dying. I'll add it anyway. so if other scripters look for a challenge, someone might write it.

I'm not sure if this can be done efficient way as it needs to glitch player to not lose connection while dying. I'll add it anyway. so if other scripters look for a challenge, someone might write it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that sounds really easy to achieve. I'm gonna check it later.

@EDIT: Seems like this can be done playing with groups (flags), conditions and some creaturevents, the sad thing is we don't have an onMove event yet to prevent the player from moving while the modalwindow is on.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm wrong, but that sounds really easy to achieve. I'm gonna check it later.

@EDIT: Seems like this can be done playing with groups (flags), conditions and some creaturevents, the sad thing is we don't have an onMove event yet to prevent the player from moving while the modalwindow is on.

Doesn't the modalwindow it's self keep the player from moving???

The function to stop movement is on that list already.

Doesn't the modalwindow it's self keep the player from moving???
Any dialog will prevent the player from doing other actions, but only on the official client... And I'm guessing that you could still move your player with any bot.

The function to stop movement is on that list already.
When I tried that script it wasn't working right, I hope is fixed now :p

added rain items event to list
did promised fixes in ultimate item stat system(beta)

Back