• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of useful TFS 1.x scripts.

Might aswell add my Hunger games event and NPC dialogue tree scripts for TFS 1.2 :p

@Codex NG
I gave up my activity in exchange for becoming a living otland scripting god.
Just kidding, I have a life and I'm not into otscripting so much anymore.

Alchemy system should be added to the list. It will be a goos system for players in my opinion. I always dreamed of amazing system.

I wrote a Zombie event, I will have to test it again and will post it after my exam phase.

Can we rebuild this thread? Nothing for tfs 1.3. We seem to only push old software here. It shouldn't be the case.. For example OTS guides are always using LAMP stack or uniform server. All guides are based on Debian. CentOS is 10x better for a server and there's literally nothing special about Debian. It's junk compared to Arch Linux in every way. Ubuntu is trash built on Debian. Let's set a better example here and not just stick and recommend the worst of the worst. Apache is so old school it's ridiculous at this point. Everyone here is greedy and keeps their ideas to themselves. There's no reason there isn't a further updated scripting list by now. It's been years and people are definitely still scripting. This is hardly an open-source community; At any rate, i'm ending my rant. My point is, there should be way more resources for people that're coming in to OT development.

Back