• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LISTEN UP! EVERYBODY!

Big Gunz

Reaction score
@Mark And @Hani Listen Up!

Why don't you let everybody transfer to Shadowcores with 30% of level loss so shadowcores stays balance and Reset Lunarforce. Everybody want a fresh start I think this is the best way. You don't need to lower the exp to 1x because people level up so fast because of the shared experience. I think this is the best option, teams are going to start playing again in a new server with lower rates.

- Just lower the exp shared, you don't have to lower the experience so much 1.5x is good.

What you people think? this is a bad idea? Give some feedback!

Can I get like forum Mod so I can clear retarded threads. Joke but I mean how many times do they have to say it won't reset for you to understand? Fucking brick wall

I clearly think no lvl lose sinceits the same shit here in lunar you get kiled easy in shadow ppl charlove only exp at night so?

they should loose 99%, as much as possible you fucktards, lern about fairness. we don't need charlovers on lunarforce but when they are some, they should get punished very mad when they change their minds

@Mark And @Hani Listen Up!

Why don't you let everybody transfer to Shadowcores with 30% of level loss so shadowcores stays balance and Reset Lunarforce. Everybody want a fresh start I think this is the best way. You don't need to lower the exp to 1x because people level up so fast because of the shared experience. I think this is the best option, teams are going to start playing again in a new server with lower rates.

- Just lower the exp shared, you don't have to lower the experience so much 1.5x is good.

What you people think? this is a bad idea? Give some feedback!
I think that your idea is also very good as others idea, I agree with you
a "new" server would encourage old and new teams, start playing here
I am in favor of transferring all players to shadowcores, and start from scratch in LunarForce
remove the shared exp, will solve the problem for not rise the level fast
and the last exp rate can be 2.0x

Agree let ppl transfer to shadow then change the rates etc and reset it. If u ONLY make changes to lunarforce it will die some weeks later like it have done in the past after changes.

And yes i know they have said they wont make a new server but this is the only solution. Everything else will just be temporarily.

I think you should shut the fuck up. :)

I think you should get the fuck out my thread fucking cunt. (CHARLOVER) Whats the points of doing this if the people are going to leave to play shadowcores fucking retard. Get yourself a brain and then come and tell to shut fuck up.

Just because you want to transfer back from Lunar to Shadows doesnt make you a charlover. I have multiple chars on Lunar 300+ to play on, so I'll transfer one of them to shadowcores.. But I don't expect after leveling so much, to just be back to the same level i came or even under it. Max loss should be 10% if not none at all, because Fatima came here level 400, and just because those fucks are only 400 now doesn't mean we should lose 40% of levels. I transfered to Lunarforce with 0% change and only losing magic level, INFACT BEFORE THEY WERE GONNA MAKE YOU LOSE LVL WHEN YOU TRANSFERED TO LUNARFORCE.. NOW HOW THE FUCK SHOULD THIS COME BACK AND BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

I think you should get the fuck out my thread fucking cunt. (CHARLOVER) Whats the points of doing this if the people are going to leave to play shadowcores fucking retard. Get yourself a brain and then come and tell to shut fuck up.

How am I a charlover? Explain please.. Also the people which are leaving is people nobody gives a fuck about. People who are actually interested in having wars on decent level and stuff are gonna stay.. you're obviously not one of them.. enjoy your fights on 300+ chars and ssa spam.

Back