• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LISTEN UP! EVERYBODY!

Fucking retards everywhere, Prevail aka pro old school players is crying about transfers, Fatima should be max 450 on shadowcores, anyways she won't be able to exp there. - 20-25% will be perfect in my opinion.

Fucking retards everywhere, Prevail aka pro old school players is crying about transfers, Fatima should be max 450 on shadowcores, anyways she won't be able to exp there. - 20-25% will be perfect in my opinion.
ye but calar its no point to lose 20-25% its almost the same shit with gaining and losing llv in both ot a high lvl wont be able to exp in shaodwcores so why everyone is complaining about lvl losing we will see what the gms will tell us

You want to do a little test? We will both make 2 characters I'll make on lunar you'll make on shadow, we'll both start exping them today and finish botting/exping on sunday, we'll see who's lvl is higher ok? maybe then you'll see that exping on lunarforce is a lot easier, that's why levels should get reduced.

You want to do a little test? We will both make 2 characters I'll make on lunar you'll make on shadow, we'll both start exping them today and finish botting/exping on sunday, we'll see who's lvl is higher ok? maybe then you'll see that exping on lunarforce is a lot easier, that's why levels should get reduced.
Ye , i know bro you're right ofc you're right but i just mean not 30% bro that would fuck up everyhting ;p atleast 15% would be sick!
so like a lvl 410+ is 360+
fatima = 480
off supreme = 440

True. If Fatima would stay on Shadow I bet for 10000$ that she wouldn't get lvl 430

How am I crying about transfers? Ahah ?

Stop posting and go Aurora already.. nobody gives a fuck here.

The problem is they don't understand people left tibia rl because of the (pvp) changes. People didn't leave real tibia because of the exp lol. This kids are retarded they don't understand this is a war ot.

The problem is they don't understand people left tibia rl because of the (pvp) changes. People didn't leave real tibia because of the exp lol. This kids are retarded they don't understand this is a war ot.

do me a favor and stop calling people kids in every post, when you are more than likely a high school student.

do me a favor and stop calling people kids in every post, when you are more than likely a high school student.

Nop, you should do me a favor and get off my dick. I want you to understand I don't give a fuck what you think or how you feel let me tell you one more time I don't give a fuck.

Nop, you should do me a favor and get off my dick. I want you to understand I don't give a fuck what you think or how you feel let me tell you one more time I don't give a fuck.

but in reality you do because you are an emotional little kid, as you like to call others.

Back