• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Lithuania] Camual | Custom Client | OPEN-BETA

But it would be cool if so, wouldnt it? Damn who wants to play a hybrid server? More diablo 2 -> more fun :<

When its gonna be on? I though he gonna host it after 10 days, but rn 16 days last and still offline :/

Server Online. Read more information at webpage: http://camual.net

- - - Updated - - -

Also made small source edit remembered that one person asked to enable change head color. Now you can change your outfit character head color as one as you want. But still if you wear new helmet your head color will change to helmet color. You can change your head color in default set outfit panel. However you can't change body, legs or feet.

Last edited:
Bump. Act I map have been remaped very well. To webpage is made characters search function.

Lol could you fix all those bugs + fix duriel loot? Cuz its rly pissin me off.

News Announcement

Within the past week, We have added a major rehaul of the map. All of Act I has been remapped from scratch to be on par with release quality. We have revamped the quest system to newbie friendly, much more straightforward and intuitive. All quests will now appear in your quest log when you start them, and in Act II we added the Cube Quest as a pre-req for the main boss of that Act.

Futhermore, we redid the creature loot. We increased the item drop and added many new items to it. It is now much easier to aquire and upgrade your equipment.

The picture below illustrates some of the new items we added to the drop list.
itemsok.JPG

Last edited:
Back