• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Lithuania] Camual | Custom Client | OPEN-BETA

I think that what the server needs its alot of more information, i just tried to play it today, it was just a fail.
I dont know if the server thing is grind the whole day, or just do random quest, i dont know how to get to another Act, dont know if you have to put the skill on hotkey or just write it(to use it). I dont know whats the specific role of each vocation. Damn its impossible for the first players.

Last edited:
At August 01 around 16:00 GMT +2 Camual open-beta will shut down for 10 days. Characters will not be reseted and after 10 days open-beta will again bright as new flower. This is because I'm going on holidays and while I am out Tidus will be planning to do major updates for ACT III. The waiting for beta re-open will worth it.

Kind Regards,
Yours Erikas

Server Offline.

I'll log after this short break cuz wanna know what's new. Anyway you should rly fix some map bugs, also fix profs, cuz as sorcerer i find it to easy to lvl up comparing to barabians or paladins. Also fix duriel loot sice i've killed alot of them and got just some gold.
This server is amazing, but you should restrict rules on this serv, cuz ppl bot easily and you just give them 1day ban...

Erikas i will help you fix some things when you're back.

I'll log after this short break cuz wanna know what's new. Anyway you should rly fix some map bugs, also fix profs, cuz as sorcerer i find it to easy to lvl up comparing to barabians or paladins. Also fix duriel loot sice i've killed alot of them and got just some gold.
This server is amazing, but you should restrict rules on this serv, cuz ppl bot easily and you just give them 1day ban...

Act I has been completely remapped, there should be too many bugs in it, i use a lot of auto tools for steps so those will be aligned ect... But you should except some huge changes in act I

And about the botting.. if i catch them botting they are getting deleted, not sure what Erikas does but thats what i'm going to be doing

Yea sure ! I know that act 2 dont need waypoints anyway, cuz everything is near, but you can add points near clav viper temple, or so. I bet act 3 will be more difficult than act 2. When its gonna start? 16 o clock? Ill log to check if there's sth new. anyway how act 3 is goin?
Also you should add items which has variety of extra options ( there's only some items which adds some stats but if you loot one u have 100% sure that thos items will have extra option) i mean f. ex. Light Plate which adds % of more gold or some hp or mana etc.
And also it would be cool if you add set items. Its not hard i think they will be rare ( mostly items are rare here xD) .

Last edited:
Good i hated that map but wat about checkpoints?
I had them all will have the new maps waypoints?

Yea that map was terrible.. why i redid it.. all the waypoints are the same, i built around the old map

Yea sure ! I know that act 2 dont need waypoints anyway, cuz everything is near, but you can add points near clav viper temple, or so. I bet act 3 will be more difficult than act 2. When its gonna start? 16 o clock? Ill log to check if there's sth new. anyway how act 3 is goin?
Also you should add items which has variety of extra options ( there's only some items which adds some stats but if you loot one u have 100% sure that thos items will have extra option) i mean f. ex. Light Plate which adds % of more gold or some hp or mana etc.
And also it would be cool if you add set items. Its not hard i think they will be rare ( mostly items are rare here xD) .
Um I'm not honestly sure, whenever Erikas gets back... Right now i'm trying to write a program that will do some randomization on act III but I want to make something that can display the generations so i can better edit it.. So i'm basicly playing around with openGL figuring out a way to make that program

Last edited:
Would u mind, stop making spoilers? I prefer more "hurting my thumbs" exploring the map, than discovering it on the forums. Thanks^^

How about makin act 3 like its in diablo 2? I mean the "world stucture" which goes only in one direction. Cuz act 2 is pretty easy. Duriel is near city so its easy to pass this act. Also it could be fun if you need to make some other quest just to pass acts. Cuz now all you need to do is kill boss without any other quest. I would be cool if you make mercs ( i know it will take alot of time, but you can make merces without option to put eq on them).

There is obviously some mis-comunication on how the quests work and the difficulty progresses.. I would like to see a change of the quests where you must complete A before B like in real diablo

Almost positive Duriel is in the wrong location too :(

Last edited:
And how about desert quest? Does it exist? Since ive seen only sign "desert quest exit". Ive explored almost all map and no entrace...

I mapped act II I didn't do the quests tho so i don't know.. its probably just a reminent from an old map. Since i didn't do the quests for Act II i'm kinda confused on everyone saying its real easy to get out of act II. There is a good amount of caves in act II that should be used for quests and i had a special place for Duriel.. but i noticed Erikas put signs for Duriel in a different place however i can't actually find the spawn on the map. I think he used events for it.

In Act I did you have do the quests in order?

i think there are quests cuz i did Milky document thing
but i think the server need a better start
i mean u start to talk to npc and have quest then start on other on etc.
and for quest i explored all act I and didnt find anything like that but this is a beta i think they will add

Most of act I's quests orginate by talking to the npcs..atleast they are supposed to.. as of right now i'm pretty sure that milky document quest is the only that doesn't.. although we will be adding a lot of those types because thats my favorite

So, i really liked act 2 map. Viper's temple looks rly cool, but all you get is amulet which you dont really need (aol is still better ) also there's Maggot Lair where you can get the staff. So maybe make quest that you need thos two items to kill duriel ? Like in diablo 2 but without the cube ( cuz cube would be rly hard to make tho).

not sure how hard the cube would be to make to be honest.. we do edit the sources, and have already added some stuff that would seem to be hard to do

But all the recipes... Its too hard i think :D. Also in diablo 2 you were able to loot alot of items but most of them were sux, here its hard to loot sth specially if its good. Maybe thats nice, but ive killed 10 or so duriels in row and still no loot... :/

Back