• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Little Help TFS 0.4 Problem With Map

timo92

Reaction score
Hi I would like to introduce my problem
Now, I have problem with changing the date-Pack of RealMap to the main engine is the 0.4 Trunk rev.3884 TFS.
Every time when i put another date-Pack of RealMap (Or any other) than the original date-pack in the console gives me bugs mass when they repair the console as to be transparent and not as much bugged with it but more mistakes occur in the game for example, the system collapses and the NPC console errors pop up, eg:
[Error-NpcScript Interface]
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:551: in function 'isInRange'

or errors such as:

[25/01/2011 16:19:20] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/globalevents/scripts/init.lua)
[25/01/2011 16:19:20] cannot open data/globalevents/scripts/init.lua: No such file or directory
[25/01/2011 16:19:20] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onTimer not found (data/globalevents/scripts/temple.lua)

I do not know how to remedy it to write it correctly I tried the map in many ways, also looked on google but nothing about this I can get hold of this problem or fix it.

My question to you:
Does anybody can me explain step by step how to write it a different date or the map-pack to 0.4 TFS 3884 to get everything to work properly. I will be very grateful for a helping hand.

PS.Base data etc. I have correctly configured. Let me add that as I run this on the original TFS-date-pack everything works as it supposed to work without any error in the console and without any error in the game.
Please help me and explain exactly how I upload the data-packs because I get crazy with this

Regards,
Timo92.

happened the same to me, dont worry it's very easy. The npc don't respond you not?

It's easy only replace the files who gives errors on console from tfs 3884 folder to yours.

go to tfs and you will find this

Lua:
 data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua

then replace it to your OT folder

Lua:
 yourserver/data/npc/npcsystem/npchadler

Same from other files!

Back