• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live Stream Mapping

k i host serf

ip:83.255.40.9
port:31313
password: no password ;DDD
what to map: penis?

Just tried to join it, remere will recognize my 9.31 but not 8.60 it really hates me just installed a fresh version of 8.60 and still says no and for some reason thats what your live one wanted.

Edit: I think ive joined

Last edited:
RME Live stream mapping contest :D
What do you think guys? Participants will have numbers, 1, 2, 3, etc then a place to map! :D

I get connection timed out every time.. :(? Why is this? Its 8.6 right?

Alright now Im having the problem when im connected to a live mapping stream, whenever I change palette/doodad from one to another it bugs out and goes blank until i click the above tool bar or refresh, anyone know why this is happening? it is really a pain in the @$$

Anyone interested in Live Streaming with me an PotatoSkin tonight? We're working on an rpg map.

Anyone want to mapp live witch me you must open ports bec i havent done it :( 8.6

May i ask what exactly does this do, can you and your friend map together? Like can they connect to my ip and map on my own map? only me and him etc?

May i ask what exactly does this do, can you and your friend map together? Like can they connect to my ip and map on my own map? only me and him etc?
You host your own session, whoever you give your ip-adress, password and port can connect if he/she wants to. This way you can map together on the same map ;)

could anybody host a live mapping session for me and kokokoko please? [email protected] , whoever hosts it can keep the map for themselves. PM me your e-mail to add you.

Back