• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live Stream Mapping

lold at dragon but near the limestone house is what i mapped :p

IP: 62.16.128.19
Port: 31313
Password:
Cords: x: 1000 y: 1000 z: 7
Client: 9.31 [Download]
Map editor: RME 3.0 beta [Download 1 or Download 2]
Theme: Map the shape

^ No password ^

Info:
*I take backup often so if someone detroys your work or you deleted it by accident just contact me on Otland @ RunarM.
*If you have finished a piece of mapping and you want it you can also contact me.
*Feel free to map whatever you want, i'm making some pre-mapped shapes that is going to be on all servers - feel free to map on them.

Rules:
*Don't map on others pieces unless they leave a sign saying you can.
*Don't spam random items all over the map.

What will I do with the map?
*I will use it to create & host an ot server (probably release it in the datapack section)

What will you get for mapping?
*You get to become a better mapper by mapping with others.
*You get to have something you created in an open tibia server.

Last edited:
*I take backup often so if someone detroys your work or you deleted it by accident just contact me on Otland @ RunarM.
Someone has removed maps from <- and i can't see my recent works(there's only dark199 work and limestone house+beach on the map). Why?

Edit: Who removed +1 and +2 from limestone house?
I rebuilt them from my own backup

Last edited:
Tasker with file>save as... executed one time per hour is what you can do to prevent losing 3h+ caused by crashes.

Btw. We should make proposal for something like cuboid or world guard plugin in Minecraft for host to protect finished pieces of work - It seems RME is going to multiplayer sandbox-like game mode.

Last edited:
I'll look into the tasker thing - when i'm awake i use file>save with the "Always make map backup" selected.

Would also be good to have a name system so you can see who is who and maybe add an automatic backup system.
lik.png

Last edited:
IP: 201.102.208.52
Port: 31313
Password:
Cords: x: 1023 y: 1018 z: 7
Client: 9.31 [Download]
Map editor: RME 3.0 beta [Download 1 or Download 2]
Theme: Cyclops

Be nice, ok?

Added lighthouse and some smaller pieces. Also posted link to otb for 9.2-9.31 client to map in new version.
20612162.png

Limestone castle, floor 0 edited. Feel free to build upper floors or edit it.

also message for all on RunarM's server: Please leave your username in sign near your work

RunarM's is online and I mapped another little farm since my last one was messed up..

For everyone on RunarM's server change your cursor color and if you dont know how
open up RME's File>Preference>Graphics>Cursor Color

Back