• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live Stream Mapping

I hope you save map this time before crash.
*Rebuilt bridge to hunting places
*Added some details near lighthouse
*Rebuilt signs and start area
*Added new rule with cursor colour(dark199's idea)

19953529.png

69703105.jpg

95362075.jpg

ahahah seems like some ones are having fun with this xD

I have mapped some houses and made a tempel and made the shape little bigger.
I did edit the underground and made it completely done.

Posted creatures for 9.x in <<blackboard on spawn
To map with 9.2-9.31 items download otb, you can find link on spawn.

Added oasis:
17362216.jpg

Iker could I edit your houses to make them in limestone style?
Why my house was moved?

Your gonna need a sub-forum where every mapping server can make their own advertisement/discussion thread.

Should propose it :) It's not a bad idea xD
Would be nice to have something like otservlist or w/e but with rme live sessions

Should propose it :) It's not a bad idea xD
Would be nice to have something like otservlist or w/e but with rme live sessions
We need plugins like cuboid in Minecraft first, becuz if we make it open for everyone some retards will 'grief' our mapworks.
So maybe whitelist? ;d

It's too early to public our servers outside otland society - we cannot ban idiots.

Started on a big mountain and island to the south east. Feel free to edit or whatever.

lol plug ins? just w8 for Remeres to make the full release of 3.0.

Quoute from a conversation between Remeres and me

me: could you make a tool to kick, and to know who is mapping there? like you add your name some where and your cursor say your name?

him:There is a chat box, it just doesn't work. :D

him:you can change the color of your cursor in preferences.

me:ye i kinda learn that :p but still a Kick option will be better anyways saving up for donate :p

him:Well, there is a command to kick, problem is the chat box doesn't work. :D

so just w8 for him to make the full release.

lol plug ins? just w8 for Remeres to make the full release of 3.0.

so just w8 for him to make the full release.
I'm waiting for ip-ban by right click option and protection for mapped regions ;p Trust me there are always some noobs who "want to watch the world burns", but they doesn't know yet how to run RME live so we are still safe, but for how long? ;p

Just wish people would stop editing my waterfall in that mountain >_>
That's reason why we should put signs with text "by xxxxxx, do not edit"
Put something like that or finish it

I did but the person keeps editing, and removing signs. I can't keep an eye on my work 24/7.

Beware the cursor of evil.
tumblr_lvptmhUwLB1r1utmjo1_250.png

zbizu is the one destroying everything.

Last edited:
Quite a lot has been mapped to the south east but it feels pointless when someone seems to go around destroying it.

The server will be offline for around 9 hours while i'm at school, when i come back i'll add a password to the server so everyone who wants to continue mapping on the server just send me a private message.

-RunarM

The server will be offline for around 9 hours while i'm at school, when i come back i'll add a password to the server so everyone who wants to continue mapping on the server just send me a private message.

-RunarM

Instead of using this live-stream stickied thread to post your news and so on, make a new thread. I really don't see the point why this thread is stickied when it's just a huge mess when multiple of mapping servers having discussions all around..

I did but the person keeps editing, and removing signs. I can't keep an eye on my work 24/7.

Beware the cursor of evil.
zbizu is the one destroying everything.
You removed my recent post with proves that you with zisly mapped many shit all over map. I still have proves that zisly did it. Truth hurts or you want to tell that someone else did it?

Last edited:
Back