• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live Stream Mapping

Instead of using this live-stream stickied thread to post your news and so on, make a new thread. I really don't see the point why this thread is stickied when it's just a huge mess when multiple of mapping servers having discussions all around..

Where could i post it?

I have been using this Live thing for the last couple of days and I really enjoy mapping with friends, it's way more fun than mapping solo. But still there are alot of features I would like to see in this program before it suits all of my needs. I'll list them below, if you don't understand something then feel free to ask what it might be.

• Chat system - Being able to communicate with other mappers without using signs.
  • Spectator mode - When configuring the server with a password, it would be awesome if other people could join the server in a spectator mode to only watch the progress. (Only if they have been given the IP of course)
  • Online list - Being able to choose an username when joining the server, the username will later be displayed on the online list above the chat.
  • Statistics - Display basic statistics, for example what users who mapped the most sprites and what user that has been online the most.

I know that I had way more ideas some hours ago, I will update this post later when they will come back to me, hopefully you will consider these features and implement them hopefully! :)

lol soon remere will not be a map editor, it will be irc+videotalk with map editor : D

Remere can you make the 8.6,8.7,9.1-9.3 sprites from others to floors,walls etc...

Remere can you make the 8.6,8.7,9.1-9.3 sprites from others to floors,walls etc...

He has developed a working live mapeditor and updated it to the latest client, you can do the categorizing yourself.. Read a tutorial about it, takes less than 5 minutes

Back