• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live stream players from temple/depot on www! [TFS 1.0]

Outfit Images can be downloaded here: 7.9 MB file on MEGA (https://mega.nz/file/kfpE3SKI#qvMugGrv9UGs18WJf57_VQgOcNP0XnRDu16x2ZV2Phg)

or the attachment

@Gesior.pl how are the tiles shown? You just take a ss of the temple or something and save it as a png and load the dimensions?
In this script: yes.
It's loaded from <div style="background-image:url('streamtemple/temple.png');width:600px;height:380px;

Official outfit images host [OVH, France]:
Official outfit images rehost [Oracle, Germany]:

Official download page for users that want create own host of images:

Generator of outfit images for custom clients:

just a small question, what is the itemImagesURL used for? and I wonder if we could make temple image as aPNG or something to have ingame animations (like wall lights, animated text etc) working instead of a static image

edit: oh, its used to show disguised player as items 😅

Last edited by a moderator:
A server with 300 players online, all streaming IO to a file. This would be pure overkill
Well, it;s not 300 players doing it, it's the server checking the pos of players and then writing that to a file once a second. Fairly minimal i/o really.

Well, it;s not 300 players doing it, it's the server checking the pos of players and then writing that to a file once a second. Fairly minimal i/o really.
I understand how it works, I just worded what I said wrongly.

But yes, considering there may be 0 people viewing this on a server's website, writing 300 * 50-100 bytes worth of data per second is a waste of server resources.

However, the original aim of the thread, snapshotting a specific area isn't as bad, but still unnecessary. Just a pretty gimmick, if you sort out interpolation/animated frames etc.

Back